1991 Booklet Says Obama Born In Kenya!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 17, 2012.

1. stu

stu

Leftist Lol wtf.
    So you think I called you a birther. Why because of a post not directed at you?
    Paranoia you see. That's what happens.
    You're so quick off the mark, too ready to hurl insults rather than try and rationally support your argument, as if you had one that is.

#41     May 17, 2012
  2. Disagree here bud. While it is true that it only serves as a distraction and shouldn't be brought up.. if it were provably true then that has to come out and obama would absolutely have to be removed. It is the law, and even though it has been trampled on already, the whole idea of America would die if an outright disregard of the Constitution were allowed to stand. His father was not a US citizen or US national which would be required for him to be considered natural-born IF he were born in Kenya. This is all hypothetical bullshit but I just felt that needed to be said.

It is really disgusting that these people lie about their ethnicity though.

#42     May 17, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

More damning evidence from Dystl & Goderich:

According to archive.org, a website that caches websites on a regular basis, the Dystel.com website – the official website for Dystel & Goderich, Obama’s literary agents – was using the Barack Obama “born in Kenya” language until April 2007, just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency.

Archive.org shows that the Dystel website used the following biography for Obama as of April 3, 2007:

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller."

Obama launched his presidential campaign in February 2007. By April 21, 2007, the Obama bio had been changed to state that Obama was born in Hawaii:

"BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Hawaii to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

#43     May 17, 2012
  4. stu

stu

You'll have to elucidate. Neither make sense so far.
    The first isn't in English as normally written and the second doesn't question a lack of eligibility due to birth, but is only the latest birther hysterics .

#44     May 17, 2012
  5. jem

jem

The old troll play number 3. Deny what you wrote 30 minutes before and then make stuff up troll routine. It was all very rational and supported by proximity to the post in page and time.

You called me a birther, I called you a troll. Then when you stepped it up with your hypocritical offended leftist routine, I called you an asshole. its all plain to see just a few pages ago.

#45     May 17, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I guess this makes Obama's literary agents... birthers... huh.

"Archive.org shows that the Dystel website used the following biography for Obama as of April 3, 2007:
    BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Obama launched his presidential campaign in February 2007.
    By April 21, 2007, the Obama bio had been changed to state that Obama was born in Hawaii:

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Hawaii to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/05/17/Obama-pamphlet-in-use-2007

and here is the point...

"Obama had already been a national figure for three years, since the Democratic National Convention in 2004, by the time the biography was changed; he had been a sitting Senator for over two years."

#46     May 17, 2012

7. It would be drowned and delayed in legal proceedings.

I'll bet they won't be able to remove him from office if it's true.

Nowadays, people are in their own little foxhole - "How will this effect me, if I, as a lawyer, take action against Obama? Will I lose my car, or my vacation home by the lake?"

Nobody has the guts to stand up for the system as a whole. Everyone can be intimidated to "stand down". And that's exactly the way a tyrant would want to design the system.

#47     May 17, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

And, do you think Obama didn't know anything about this biography from his agent saying he was born in Kenya for 16 years (1991 - 2007)? No way. He had to be complicit in that statement so it must be true.

#48     May 17, 2012
  9. stu

stu

What's with this leftist stuff? Is that like you call me a leftist, so then you're a faggot idea?
    But you're wrong as usual, I hadn't aimed that at you although if the glove fits.

You seem happy bitchin' like a lunatic, but you still can't form or support a rational argument. All you ever have are childish insults.

#49     May 17, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I think you are missing what i was trying to say, what i was getting at is that the whole thing is a moot point, because there is no amount of evidence that is ever going to get Obama removed on this thing, particularly because if it was true it would mean he has a team of people genuinely trying to cover it up, and there is no "smoking gun" that would simply make those people fold. Because there is zero chance of it it ever getting him removed, there is no reason that people should bother pursuing it, as it only serves to benefit Obama.

In terms of the ethnicity thing, i find the way that liberals treat this thing hilarious. If Liberals were really concerned about Americans they would give huge preference to people who were born and raised in America,(regardless of race) and no one who is a recent immigrant to the country should be allowed to take advantage of entitlements, or affirmative action, at the very least we should not be allowed to take more than we put in, allowing, and actually encouraging people to move into the country so they can become a net drain on the system is such a goddamn stupid way to run a country, that it is almost unfathomable.

Lest you think im anti immigrant, i will tell you, Im from Canada, and i became a legal immigrant to the states. It is currently a symbiotic relationship, whereby we both benefit each other, I could have traded stocks from Canada but i moved down here to save money on taxes, but I still pay my income taxes to the U.S. government, we both benefit each other. At such a time i blow my account out, and start becoming a drain on the system the U.S. should boot my sorry ass out, because you can be damn sure that i will be leaving at the point when the relationshipbecomes detrimental to me, just as any other sane human being would.....

I will never understand the liberal position on this, of bending over back words to suit people who will inevitably become a net drain on the country.... Thats why i find it funny when Obama and Liz Warren try to outdo each other on ethnic credentials, in order to take advantage of America, the fact that Academia would give people preference based on this shit is unfathomable...... Though i suppose in Obama, and Liz Warrens case they were both multi generational americans so this doesnt specifically apply to them....

#50     May 17, 2012