1991 Booklet Says Obama Born In Kenya!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 17, 2012.

1. stu

stu

Exactly.
    Birther's are their own worst enemy.

#11     May 17, 2012
  2. jem

jem

sadly the pamphlet could be accurate.

Obama defaulted in a georgia court hearing rather than present any evidence of his place of birth under oath. If orly taitz had accepted a default we would know more. But, she staged a circus rather than take a default.

As far as anyone knows here Obama has never presented any evidence to anyone under penalty of perjury about where he was born.

That is not birtherism... that is fact.

If you were to say... for poltical reasons Romney should not bring it up, I agree. And that is because the media has protected Obama on this. They would never accept a lack of proof of eligibility from a conservative.

#12     May 17, 2012
  3. Are you sure about that? If he was born outside of the US (not that I believe that), he would NOT be President, legally. The military would have to remove him.. and I guess drunk all day Biden would be pres until the election.

#13     May 17, 2012
  4. Totally agree Max.. there is no need to bring this up (unless it is fact) to bring down obama. His term is all the ammo they need.

#14     May 17, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

You are right that Romney has to keep a hands-off on this topic.

The only thing he might do is present his own certified birth certificate to Georgia or Arizona without mention of Obama and authorize Michigan to release his birth records. Obama would almost be forced to do the same.

#15     May 17, 2012
  6. I really hope Obama was pulling a Warren, cause this could get ugly really fast if there is any movement of substance on this issue. However, this is damaging in and of itself. While Team Obama hammers away on the character of Romney, especially with regard to his "formative years", this does tell us something about Obama's character, or lack thereof.
    There is now no doubt he has lied about his past. The only question is how big the lie really was/is. If he was truly born in Kenya, he must be immediately removed from office by whatever means the law would require.

#16     May 17, 2012
  7. The media didn't ask for a Supreme Court ruling on McCain (who wasn't born in The US) being eligible nor have they asked The Supreme Court to rule on Romenys eligibility (his dad was born in Mexico).Rubio is on the short list for VP and his parents weren't born here,the media hasn't made an issue about him being eligible either

#17     May 17, 2012
  8. stu

stu

That is birtherism.

Similarly Romney has never presented any evidence. Because like Obama, there has been no need. Until that is a 'need' is generated by new breed of birthers that believe Romney was born behind some golden plates in Mexico.

#18     May 17, 2012
  9. You dont seem to realize that such actions would be embracing the birther movement.Birthers are racists and cowards so its no surprise that you would suggest this cowardly course of action

#19     May 17, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Even if it was true (which i dont believe it is) there is a zero percent chance of Obama getting removed from office on it, and an even lower chance of him getting removed before the election, cause if there was this gigantic scam going on, involving all the people needed for the coverup, these guys arent just going to throw in the towel and say "Yeah, you got us, we lied, we give up," and the main stream media sure as hell is never going to cover the issue objectively....

Thus the whole thing just serves as a distraction which is beneficial to Obama, because it gives the media a few days to once again spend all their time labelling everyone who doesnt support Obama as a racist....

I agree though that it is just another thing in a long list that confirms the fact that Obama is a lying distorting jackass.... And I also find it somewhat Perverse that these "so called geniuses" in Academia like Obama and Warren, are so obsessed with race that they feel the need to outdo each other on their ethnic credentials.... WTF is wrong with these people when they cant simply say "Im an American?"

#20     May 17, 2012