1991 Booklet Says Obama Born In Kenya!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 17, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Lynch is ny case and the point of the case was about citizenship. its guess as to NBC would have little to no value with U.S. Sup ct.

#91     May 17, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Obama’s old literary agent has issued a terse statement to the effect that the wording was all her fault and she never consulted her client. If that’s true, she’s a bad agent. A different agent, quoted by Breitbart.com, disagrees. He told the website “that while ‘almost nobody’ wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom ‘the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis,’ were ‘probably’ approached to approve the text as presented.”

If we accept that Obama didn’t provide the biography, it would seem highly unlikely that he didn’t get a chance to vet it. Accepting that he didn’t do that either, it’s incredibly strange that the literary agent approached by Breitbart.com does not remember Obama calling the agency to register a complaint and make a correction. My mother spent a lot of her childhood in Grenada. If my literary agent told people I was born in the Caribbean, I’d at least pick up the phone to set the record straight.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100158834/obama-used-to-be-a-kenyan/

#92     May 17, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Only reason this story is relevant.....

As for Obama, the vetting continues and Republicans have yet more to play with – with the focus, sadly, once more on race. For those who think that the Tea Party media is being obsessive and nasty, think of this as an exercise in levelling the playing field.

If The Washington Post is going to write about how Mitt Romney once cut the hair of a guy it presumes was gay (because, well, his hair needed cutting), then Breitbart.com probably thinks it has every just cause to shout about every occasion that Obama ate a dog or told someone he was half-Phoenecian to get their vote. Tit for tat,

So far this election season is on a one way path straight in to the dumpster...... its a good thing there isnt anything important happening in the country right now.....

#93     May 18, 2012
  4. While there are a few smart conservatives on this site whos opinions I may disagree with but I do respect because they have logic and facts behind their post,you are not one of them.You are one of the most ignorant and ill-informed posters on this site

Romneys dad was born in Mexico,piss poor always has his facts wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney

George Wilcken Romney (July 8, 1907 – July 26, 1995) was an American businessman and Republican Party politician. He was chairman and president of American Motors Corporation from 1954 to 1962, the 43rd Governor of Michigan from 1963 to 1969, and the United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development from 1969 to 1973. He is the father of former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney and the husband of former Michigan U.S. Senate candidate Lenore Romney.

Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child.

Questions were occasionally asked about Romney's eligibility to run for President owing to his birth in Mexico, given the ambiguity in the United States Constitution over the phrase "natural-born citizen". (Romney departed the race before the matter could be more definitively resolved, although the preponderance of opinion since then has been that he was eligible.

#94     May 18, 2012
  5. Obama has become a cartoon character. First gay, foreign born Prez.

#95     May 18, 2012
  6. I was wondering when the "Republicans do it to" were going to make it into the argument.

Sure sign of defeatism.

#96     May 18, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says the discovery of a 1991 literary brochure listing Obama’s birthplace as Kenya “puts more smoke out there.” And the old saying is? “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.”

#97     May 18, 2012
  8. Did you know that the 'birthers' actually missed this?

Did you know that the 'birther' movement is a product of the left?

#98     May 18, 2012
  9. I want Obama out, but if you guys keep this stupid, childish stuff up, it will backfire. Can't you see that?

#99     May 18, 2012