198 trades made, no report received and NYSE:" Your case has been closed". What to do next?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by CSEtrader, Jun 2, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

You have an attorney right?
    Pretty sure they can request it from the exchange. If need be they can just subpoena it. But those records are out there.

#21     Jun 4, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank yoy one more time! We are in the Bahamas, and our only one attorney is nice and we can trust him, but he has no time. So everything is prepared by my husband, who become quite skilled paralegal during those years. We are acting in person and attorney for the company, basically we are on our own with his precious support for the company, which is must to be rap presented by an attorney. One of our time &sales report request was signed by him - UBS does not care.

#22     Jun 4, 2018
  3. sss12

sss12

How do you know your executions did not match the CONTINUALLY CHANGING REAL TIME BID/ASK AND QUANTITY ?

Your posts make even less sense than previous. If you were offering out NUGT at X and the market took it , the market very well may move.

You aren't being screwed, you were inexperienced and trading a highly illiquid security, that is why no one is giving you the time of day.

Take what @Sprout said......move along, you will not get any recourse on your current path.

#23     Jun 4, 2018
  4. sss12

sss12

And what the hell does that do ?
    Market is 100x400 they put 4k out there.....obvious a hypo but reading their posts I wouldn't be surprised.

#24     Jun 4, 2018
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Wrong. The white-collar criminals can not escape in 2018. I can exlpain you how they behaived and what theyt did on daily basis during weekend, but now , please , leave me alone or support. If you you betrayed traders and changed side for banksters -we wiil not

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    #25     Jun 4, 2018
  6. sss12

sss12

Ok, put the rum down and go to sleep !

#26     Jun 4, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Hello, if somebody is there and having a problem with Rithmic not working now. By the time we were advised by NYSE to file a complaint with FINRA, certainly, there are at least three points which are listed as prohibited conduct. http://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/InvestorDocument/p011944.pdf. But it is not clear if this will help anyhow to recover our overpaid fees? Somebody had a direct experience with Finra, please?

#27     Jun 6, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

- I am assuming your name has nothing to do with SS, correct?
    [If you were offering out NUGT at X and the market took it , the market very well may move.] In 2013 we were modestly experienced - 4 years. The issue, one of the issues which I am trying to get some enlightenment on this thread, is that we are assuming, that our orders have never reached any market. We still not having sell and time reports. But in 2009 with Credit Suisse, you can call us lucky.. we really made an amazing profit without even know the word Technical Analysis or stop loss or trader. By Finra rules Credit Suisse violated many points of conduct. Our problem is to bring them to the court - they keep using so-called"power" of their attorneys and files are missing, and court dates are not given.
    [You aren't being screwed, you were inexperienced and trading a highly illiquid security, that is why no one is giving you the time of day. ]
    - Not agree - the volumes were and the problem with executions arises simply because instead of executing it when the order was received the UBS did it always with delays. Take a look at my tab. Have you ever traded NUGT, DUST or you just assuming that it had no volumes because you were trading something different? take a look at volumes reports.
    - With all respect for the Sprout advise, we are in no position to move on, totally srewed by this litigation and must those two cases and then to raise the third in Switzerland. Just there is no a minimum possibility. And some precious and wise members here are supporting us. By another side, the crowd is always cruel and superficial in judgment.

#28     Jun 6, 2018
  9. sss12

sss12

Out of curiosity, how many DIFFERENT individuals are posting under the CSEtrader username ?

#29     Jun 6, 2018
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Only me, but I have two sins who, if I am lucky, correcting my English. So you may see three differant syles, correct?

#30     Jun 7, 2018