19 yo trader

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by terminator, Nov 26, 2006.

1. is there any other way to trade these short term trendlines?

#21     Nov 28, 2006
  2. anyone?

#22     Nov 29, 2006
  3. define short term?

#23     Nov 29, 2006
  4. I dont know how short term you are referring to but this mornings channel on the 2 min ym was worth a few bucks.

#24     Nov 29, 2006
  5. You might want to stick with what works.

#25     Nov 29, 2006
  6. what works? problem is that i cant find thing that works.

#26     Nov 29, 2006
  7. thats the thing, i draw a trendline and i might enter on say the 3rd or 4th bar near the trendline value, but then after 1 or 2 bars the trendline gets broken and i end up with a loss.

#27     Nov 30, 2006
  8. dtan1e

dtan1e

your resume includes lots of descriptives, namely, what you think of yourself, might not be what others think of you, try to stick to facts, also look at lots other so called good resumes and you will get an idea what sells what doesn't, imo, what you have is a good start but doesn't project a "must see" candidate

#28     Mar 26, 2007
  9. hey guys been a while since i visited the forums.

ive been able to make about 2% per month net of commissions and brokerage.
    not spectacular, but its something. Mostly been using Jack hershey's methods on end of day charts, i think im slowly learning. making plenty of mistakes along the way.

Got an interview with optiver but failed teh damn test :(. Does anyone know of any prop shops in australia? perhaps kiwi or any of the other aussie traders here?

ive included a updated resume. i keep applying for IB's and trading firms but i never get interviews or anything. damn competitive :'(. ah well. any other ways people would like to share about how to become a trader? i think working in the markets is pretty much what i want to do when i finish and as a career, hell its teh only thing i can put my attention on for more than 12 months, so that must mean sumthing right?

and guy post something about it dammit! 400 people downloaded my previous resume and barely 4 people responded!

#29     Apr 5, 2007
  10. How have you "placed in the top 15% of all students for the past two years" but also have a "D average?"

#30     Apr 6, 2007