19 years of edge research tells me that tomorrow is up

Discussion in 'Trading' started by whyWhy, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. whyWhy

    whyWhy

    same as above

    enjoy

    PS in case of some worldwide shit this doesn't apply
     
  2. well, you got a 50/50 chance of being right :D
     
  3. 0% chance of a flat day?
     
  4. whyWhy

    whyWhy

    no don't think so

    I have an advantage over 99% of other traders

    don't get me wrong I am able to just follow trend

    but also I am sometimes able to predict up or down before any of it happens
     
  5. So, tomorrow, I will follow you to trade. coool.
     
  6. Even if your edge gives you a 95% chance of being right, you realize that since this is your first post, the 5% will come into play, right?
     
  7. whyWhy

    whyWhy

    I am afraid I don't follow

    your logic is flawed
     

  8. Just Murphy's law. That's all.

    All the best.
     
  9. flat if not down tomorrow.
     
  10. whyWhy

    whyWhy

    bbuhahaaha :D
     
    #10     Jun 18, 2007