19 Insane Tidbits From James Damore’s Lawsuit About Google’s Office Environment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Banjo

Banjo

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. If I were religious I'd say this is a sign of the end times.

3. sle

sle

How is this shit related to Wall Street news? Can we please move this thread to politics where it belongs?

4. Gambit

Gambit

I've been a good little "liberal" my whole life but seeing things like this makes my stomach turn. What happened to judging people on the content of their character instead of their skin color, creed or gender? Google's behavior is appalling and hardly liberal. Once this goes to court, discovery should be even more frightening. What happened to the democratic party?

Maybe this should be moved to politics but it seems this race and gender based hierarchy is becoming the norm in corporate America. If these hard left policies affect hiring, then isn't it business news?

5. Ditch

Ditch

Even George Orwell would be hard pressed to come up with the shit, that is happening there.

vanzandt likes this.
  6. Gambit

Gambit

Yes. This is 1984 brought to life. And they seem to lynch their own with as much fervor. Thankfully people are speaking out against this type of behavior. I applaud Mr. DaMore and I hope he survives his public humiliation.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

WOW... I thought that Damore really had no case. Employment at will, etc.

The workplace environment tibets in this lawsuit makes it clear he actually has a strong case.

8. Gambit

Gambit

The case is strong. Google is in a bind here. It's a PR disaster from the onset and this may spark more lawsuits. Who knew that violating EEOC laws wilfully would lead to a lawsuit? But is it even possible to be racist against white people ;)? Guess we'll find out...

9. Gambit

Gambit

One of the highlights for your reading pleasure:
    2. ‘Don’t hire white men’
    A few of the messages show Google employees proposing hiring practices that exclude certain groups of men, or putting women in charge of hiring for a year to ensure diversity quotas are met. One employee wrote: “Alternate proposal: moratorium on hiring white cis heterosexual abled men who aren’t abuse survivors.”

[​IMG]

10. Ditch

Ditch

A tech company run by queers, trannies, ladyboys, lesbo's and the like?:confused: I would like to see how that turns out.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    #10     Jan 15, 2018