18-year-old girl "rapes" 13-year-old boy at Church of Christ in Tennessee

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Rape? Really? This is ridiculous. I don't think it's possible for a teenage girl to rape a boy. What's wrong with boys these days that they have become scared of the opposite sex?

Her picture isn't ugly and I'd guess that she is a lovely young lady when she is fixed up. My guess is that the boy let slip what happened and his mother told him to cry rape.

[​IMG]
    Hannah Steiner

18-year-old girl "rapes" 13-year-old boy at Church of Christ in Tennessee

A Jackson high school student surrendered at the Jackson Police Department on Wednesday after an investigation revealed that she raped a 13-year-old boy at Skyline Church of Christ, police said.

According to court documents, Hannah Steiner, 18, and the minor were at the church on Sunday about 9:55 a.m. when Steiner forced the boy to have sex with her. Police said this happened in a room at the church, at 1024 Skyline Drive, after Sunday School and before the worship service.

According to the affidavit, the two engaged in inappropriate touching before Steiner told the boy to lie down and then got on top of him. The boy told her to stop, and she told him it was OK. The boy began kicking and was unable to get Steiner off of him, the affidavit states.

On Monday, Steiner told an authority figure what happened and he in turn told police, who started the investigation on Monday, investigators said.

Steiner gave a statement in which she admitted to having consensual sex with the boy.

Officials with Skyline Church of Christ declined to make a comment about Steiner’s involvement with the church or any statement about the investigation. Church officials said they are cooperating fully with the police and they planned to meet on Wednesday night to decide if they would make a future statement.

The phone number listed for Steiner’s parents was reported as disconnected.

According to police, this is the first time there have been any criminal complaints against Steiner. Police said she is a high school student but declined to say which school she attends.

She was arraigned on Wednesday in the Jackson City Court on a charge of rape and two counts of statutory rape. She was released on a $5,000 bond. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 7 in City Court.

Source: http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Jackson-high-school-student-faces-rape-charge

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Dumb kid; I spent most of my time sitting in church services as a kid day dreaming about sex, with a girl.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

And looking at their assets too! :)

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Had the preacher known what was going through my young mind he'd had the deacons throw me out into the parking.

:)

5. The kid should be castrated and sent to Obama as a gift for being a dumbass.

6. jem

jem

even the people trying to listen to the priest / preacher were thinking about girls / women.

I wonder what the women in church were thinking about?

7. pspr

pspr

We are assuming this kid is hetro. Maybe he is gay. Or was gay before this happened. :D

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I have "thoughts" when I see those orange shorty shorts at Hooters now and then.:D

9. I don't care if he is gay, when a decent looking chick throws pussy at you.
    You have an obligation as a man to DO IT.

This kid will forever be known as a DUMBASS, for the rest of his life.
    the opposite of "That's My Boy".

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

She's not gorgeous but at 13 I would have loved to have her throw herself on top of me.

#10     Mar 4, 2013