18 Reported Dead In El Paso Mass Shooting, Alleged Racist ‘Manifesto’ Posted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Aug 3, 2019.

1. volente_00

volente_00

Yes, cause criminals always follow the law

#71     Aug 4, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Target shooting is fun, semi-auto rifles are fun. How do you keep these capabilities from psychos? Only thing I can think of without infringing on the 2nd is to price them out, but this trailer trash is still dropping a grand on these w/o remorse. Vegas shooter had the means too.

Short of treating these as terrorists and then infringing on their 1st by monitoring their online activities using the patriot act, and then infringing on their 2nd, I don't see a way around it.

#72     Aug 4, 2019
  3. wjk

wjk

I agree with your post. Now, will you also apply the same reasoning to left wing media's support of groups like Antifa? Will you condemn the left calling everyone they disagree with a racist? And so on. My point: There is no shortage of encouragement or motivation to mentally unstable individuals being dished out by the left as well as the right. Let's hear condemnation of all of it.

I personally believe anyone who can point a rifle at a toddler and pull the trigger has issues that go way beyond political leanings though I won't dispute that political rhetoric can certainly act as a trigger.

#73     Aug 4, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Nobody's getting killed with milkshakes, when the left starts calling for the wanton killing or jailing of racists without trial, I'll condemn them.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/04/politics/beto-orourke-trump-white-nationalist-cnntv/index.html

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    #74     Aug 4, 2019
  5. wjk

wjk

Weak diversion, but thanks for showing your bias and your ability to block out reality. Maybe you just aren't up on the latest news, but most likely your views are just too one sided for reason.

#75     Aug 4, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The guys doing the mass shootings in The US couldn't get their hands on those guns in Japan.

#76     Aug 4, 2019
  7. volente_00

volente_00

VTECH shooter killed and wounded way more with a $500 and $300 pistol

Southerland springs shooter wasn't legally allowed to own a gun yet slipped through the law from govt error.

And what stopped his massacre in that church ?

Not law enforcement.
    But a good guy with an AR

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/stephen-willeford-sutherland-springs-mass-murder/

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    #77     Aug 4, 2019
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I agree but we have to stop bullied people from getting the guns.People are bullied all over the world but no country has the mass killings that The US does.

#78     Aug 4, 2019
  9. wjk

wjk

#79     Aug 4, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

I mean, I'd peel their skin on live tv strip by strip, but then that goes against the unusual punishment clause.

#80     Aug 4, 2019