18 Reported Dead In El Paso Mass Shooting, Alleged Racist ‘Manifesto’ Posted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No,brown immigrants.The ones Trump has been demonizing since he made his presidential run announcement.

#221     Aug 6, 2019
  2. LS1Z28

LS1Z28

I read the manifesto. He's definitely not a democrat, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's an independent.

#222     Aug 6, 2019
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We should find out what breakfast cereal he likes. Maybe that is relevant. Or what his favorite NFL team is - I'll bet that had something to do with it. No, wait! It had to be the music he listened to and the video games he played.

"What ever happened to Crazy? What, you can't be crazy no more?" - Chris Rock

#223     Aug 6, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

wait for it....

#224     Aug 6, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

#225     Aug 7, 2019
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

on Biden talking about the tragedy:

#226     Aug 7, 2019
  7. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...-manifesto-the-media-ignored-to-blame-trump/#

1 – The shooter stressed the environmental aspects of his motivations by naming the manifesto “The Inconvenient Truth,” clearly utilizing the namesake of Al Gore’s climate alarmist documentary.

2 – The screed ranted against Democrats and Republicans and specifically blamed corporations for allegedly fueling economic woes.

3 – One of the main themes inside the manifesto was anti-corporatist ideology. It repeatedly claimed that corporations were engaged in a conspiracy to replace human workers with “automation.” At one point, the shooter even writes that his life was ruined because of the purported move toward automation: “My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist,” he writes. “The job of my dreams will likely be automated.”

4 – The author repeatedly blamed corporations for “the destruction of our environment.”

5 – The document claimed “many” Republican Party “factions” sold out to corporations.

6 – The manifesto promoted far-left policies such as universal healthcare and a “universal income.”

7 – The document blamed the Trump administration for recently nearly doubling the number of guest worker visas this summer.

8 – The manifesto blamed the “American lifestyle” for “destroying the environment of our country,” and claimed this so-called “decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations.”

9 – Far from singularly expressing ultranationalist ideology, the manifesto actually slams Americans and calls for the general population to be forcibly decreased.

#227     Aug 7, 2019
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

But MUH WHAAAAATTTT SURPRUMMMMMICCCCY!

#228     Aug 7, 2019
    WeToddDid2 and CaptainObvious like this.
  9. UsualName

UsualName

Wayne LaPierre uses the language of the El Paso shooter (an inconvenient truth) to push back on universal background checks.

DB9511A9-D555-4086-B733-BF3C9746ED69.jpeg

#229     Aug 8, 2019
  10. LacesOut

LacesOut

What an inconvenient truth this is for the Libtards and the MSM.

#230     Aug 8, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.