175 years for the perv.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SoesWasBetter, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Ok, fine with that.

1700 years would have been ok too.

And what about the 150 sets of parents who were too busy fantasizing about Olympic glory (big deal) to raise their girls to have the sense to report a molester.

Too little said about that imo.

2. Trump of Miss Teen America or Nassar of Team America:

“He’s the type of person who knows how to make you want to trust him,” Denhollander told the Indy Star in the September 2016 story. “There’s a reason he’s risen to this place of prominence. And honestly, part of what grieves me so much is that he has everything he needs to be an incredible leader. He has the personality, he has the skill, he has the knowledge, and he’s using that to prey on people. What a waste.”

3. 150 girls fondled over a period of how many years , and not one parent gets involved?

Sorry, I'm unimpressed.

And bringing in Trump is unseemly. Lets bring in your boy BJ Clinton

4. It is unseemly to attack the parents as unfit and the girls as weak minded.

You are quite a shit of a man and stupid to boot not to understand arch manipulators exist and are very effective on children and many adults.

Why did you need to make that initial comment?

I assume because you gained some sense of pleasure from it, raising yourself as superior. You are also sick and twisted. You deserve a good slap of reality because you are a nasty thing not an adult man.

[​IMG]

"And what about the 150 sets of parents who were too busy fantasizing about Olympic glory (big deal) to raise their girls to have the sense to report a molester.

Too little said about that imo."

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. You're just another #snowflake apologist for poor life management.

So if your daughter was sodomized by the school nurse, you'd not expect her to report it to you? Hopefully, you're not a parent

Now go back to singing Kumbaya, you annoy me

PS Each victim is responsible for the victims that came after

6. You think like a teenager arguing the perfect world with friends at 4am. Hopefully YOU are not a parent of a girl with talent to go somewhere.

The reality is that mouthy fools like yourself do nothing but bray like donkeys.

https://counsellingresource.com/features/2011/11/08/gaslighting/

Trump does this very skillfully on a large scale.

There is certainly an argument about educating the young about psychopaths and semi-psychopathic types.

The offensive part is laying into victims and their parents which in this case is totally a dick move.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  7. Typical ant-Trump fanatic

A loser

8. Don't cry. I am a loser (for talking to you).

9. piezoe

piezoe

one small detail Clinton is not President; Trump is!

Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. glad you're on board MAGA

#10     Jan 25, 2018