17 Year Old Girl Kicked and Stoned to Death - Graphic 18+

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bluud, Jun 22, 2007.

1. I watched the video once and that was enough. But I don't remember
    anyone trying to help the girl.

But I do remember what looked like Police in the background doing
    nothing to help. (Maybe this was a different video, it's been awhile).

Are the Police worshippers of the blue peacock angel too?...:confused:

#41     Jun 28, 2007
  2. google it.

#42     Jun 28, 2007
  3. From what I read in articles of the Yazidis on Wikipedia...

Orthodox Muslims consider them to be devil worshippers...

But I think it is only because they are different, so therefore they
    must be devils. Just like the Islamic fanatics who believe that
    America is Satan.

Apparently the Yezidis people are enthusiastic about the American
    occupation of Iraq in part because the Americans protect them
    from oppression by militant Muslims and the nearby Kurds.

Jee whiz. After the stoning of the 17 year old girl... The nice people
    who were mad about it shot and killed 23 Yazidis execution style
    after being taken from a bus.

Nice typical reaction of a radical militant Muslim. No wonder the
    Yazidis people want to remain secluded from them.

#43     Jun 28, 2007
  4. so now you like these people that stoned the girl.... make up your mind dude.

and the reason they call them devil worshippers is because they worship lucifer. not real complicated.

#44     Jun 28, 2007
  5. I don't like any of them. All they do is kill each other. How's that?

I don't see any proof they worship the Devil.

Doesn't matter if they do because there isn't a Devil in the first place.

All religion comes from the fear of death. Paranoid cowards at best.

The ones who took 23 people off the bus seem a little worse than
    the ones who stoned the girl though.

It's kind of like your daughter got raped by a black man. So you go out
    and rape 23 black girls. That's the Muslim mind for you. Whacko...

#45     Jun 28, 2007
  6. bluud

bluud

Ok God is not a 'personal god', God doesn't do anything, God is above action and inaction, God didn't create the universe, God doesn't need to create and all that shit ... but still his existence was the cause of this universe ... and so fuck his existence ... and if the existence of this universe was not because of him in any way ... then he is really fucking worthless (at least from a living entities point of view) ... so either way fuck him ... it's not just blaming God ... it's pointing to the fact that the system which this universe runs on where others have control over ones life, is fucked up from the base ... and the cause of this universe is to be the one (person or thing or it) fucked ...

#46     Jun 29, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

Actually I like them as long as they take away each others worthless lives ... and make God rethink his intelligence ... I only vote to nuke them when they finish eating each others hearts and start chanting 'death to America' ... there is no reason not to nuke all Iranians ... actually why should we waste money trying to kill them ... when we can easily ignite a war in the whole middle-east ... why not spread the war in iraq into iran and then expand it from pakistan and afghanistan to the east of iran and then push it up to russia via the little countries between them all ...

Fuck the devil what makes him any better than God ... God (Allah or what the fuck have you) is more fucked up than the devil and the devil is more fucked up than God ... they are both pathetic shitty entities ...

And what does science come from? ... have you been to a university? ... the whole academic system arises from the same type of pathetic human emotions ... I don't see any advantage academic science has to that of religion's fucked up theories ... universities, big science mouths ... are only fucking talking machines ... like a fucking old lady ...

Technology is the only shit I care about ... and technology does not arise from universities it comes out from high payed brains within the military ... specially at war times ...

the car you drive is an altered machine from the ones developed in the WWI(II) ... same with the plane you take to Florida ... and don't forget the computer that is in front of you ... even the idea and technology of internet that you consume in order to post on this forum ... your cellphone ...

#47     Jun 29, 2007
  8. Have you ever been to Canada? What were your experiences like?

TNG

#48     Jun 29, 2007
  9. Your will is equal to God. That was given to you along with everything God is...in your creation as reality.

So if you are determined to make and maintain a universe that is not his will, he is not going to oppose you.

This universe is a wish to change your reality.

So it is not his will that you build a universe upon a thoughts system in which you dissipate your power until you are a pawn on a chessboard.

And it is not his will that you be chained to such conditions for any length of time.

So the solution undoing the universe you made was given and accomplished in less time it takes for a green flash at sunset.

Forget about evolution. Forget about the world being 6000 years old. The world in front of your eyes was made and unmade in a single instant so brief it could not interrupt the continuity of reality.

It was unmade because it was ultimately not the primary will of the One who made it...and you are part of that One.

So it is not your primary will and that is apparent in your posts.

This universe was made upon a wish...and a belief that there can be another will besides your own.

The belief in such a will was not without power, and the division weakened you to the point that you feel as though a pawn on a chessboard.

My contribution in the undoing was to unchain your will so you can be free to make choices about what you want.

I was helped in making my contribution by the Solution that was given to the One who made this universe. And without that Answer, the destruction would have been permanent.

The "cause" of this universe was a false premise in thought. Being false, there is no cause at all, and so there are really no effects.

This universe does not exist.

And you are not here.

Yet the secondary will seems to have power over you while you side with it.

When you unify your will you will experience power, such that you are free...nothing and nobody having power to control you.

You don't like what you helped to make.

But making is not creating, so this is not real.

And you are in no way bound to time and it's seeming effects, such as death.

The transition back to reality is made as fast as you will reality to be as it is...and not as you made it.

Reality is all around you, lovely and beautiful. You cannot see it with eyes that see with the thoughts you think.

It is your thoughts that show you a meaningless world. You are upset because you see a meaningless world.

Jesus

#49     Jun 29, 2007
  10. You precede the world, having all knowledge, being all knowledge.

You denied knowledge, and so denied yourself.

The world you see is a judgment upon yourself.

It is not there at all.

Yet judgment lays a sentence on it, justifies it and makes it real.

Such is the world you see; a judgment on yourself, and made by you.

This sickly picture of yourself is carefully preserved and seen as outside yourself.

And to this world you must adjust as long as you believe this picture is outside, and has you at it's mercy.

This world is merciless, and were it outside you, you should indeed be fearful. Yet it was you who made it merciless, and now if mercilessness seems to look back at you, it can be corrected.

The world you look on is the incorrect answer to the question, "What am I?"

Answer truthfully the question, "What am I?" and the world you made will be gone.

Nothing can hurt you unless you give it power to do so.

You have given power to some "laws", such as, "as you give you lose". This and other such insane "laws" were made to guarantee that you would make mistakes, and give them power over you by accepting their results as your just due.

Those who choose freedom will experience only its results. Their power is of God, and they will give it only to what God has given, to share with them.

God gave none of the laws of this world. Give none of your power to "Ceasar", then, and all of it to God's laws.

Salvation is the reawakening of the laws of God in minds that have established other laws, and given them power to enforce what God created not.

Salvation is a lesson in giving. As you give you receive, so as you give you gain.

Salvation gives you the truth: you are sinless. The sinless give as they received. Give this truth to everyone and share with them the power of release it gives them.

Can you evaluate the giver of a gift like this? Would you exchange this gift for any other? This gift returns the laws of God to your remembrance. And merely by remembering them, the laws that held you prisoner to pain and death must be forgotten.

The body cannot be looked upon except through judgement. Who sees a brother's body has laid judgement on him, and does not really see him at all.

Your question should not be, "How can I see my brother without the body?"

But rather, "Do I really wish to see him sinless?"

And as you ask, forget not that his sinlessness is your escape from fear.

The means is vision. For what the seeing look upon is sinless.

No one who loves can judge, and what he sees is free from condemnation.

Vision will come to you at first in glimpses, but they will be enough to show you what is given you who see your brother sinless.

Vision would not be necessary had judgment not been made. Desire not its whole undoing, and it is done for you.

Do you not want to know your own Identity? Would you not happily exchange doubt for certainty? Would you not willingly be free of misery, and learn again of joy?

Be willing then to see your brother as sinless, that Who You Are may rise before your vision and give you joy.

Place no value on your brother's body, which holds him to illusions of what he is. It is his desire to see his sinlessness, as it is yours.

You have the vision that enables you to see the body not. What can you value more than this? Why would you rather look on it than on the truth?

Vision is freely given to those who ask to see. All this is given you who would but see your brother sinless. All this is given, waiting on your desire but to receive it.

In this way, your brother is your savior.

The body is the sign of weakness, vulnerability and loss of power. Can such a savior help you?

Judgment will seam to make your savior weak. Yet it is you who need his strength.

There is no problem, no event or situation, no perplexity that vision will not solve. All is redeemed when looked upon with vision.

Such vision does not obey any of the laws of this world. Everything looked upon with vision falls gently into place, according to the laws brought to it by the Seer's calm and certain sight.

With such vision, destructiveness becomes benign.

What can the body's eyes perceive, with power to correct? It's eyes can see nothing but insanity, made to see insanity only. Look through the body's eyes and everything will stand condemned before you.

All that could save you, you will never see.

Judgment is a toy...a whim...the senseless means to play the idle game of death in your imagination. But vision sets all things right, bringing them gently within the kindly sway of Heaven's laws.

What if you recognized this world is an hallucination?

What if you really understood you made it up?

#50     Jun 29, 2007