17 Year Old Girl Kicked and Stoned to Death - Graphic 18+

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bluud, Jun 22, 2007.

1. no... wrong again Ramtha.. he has no desire to improve his mental health... you would have been correct if you had said "lack of truth" was the culprit.

#31     Jun 24, 2007
  2. Peaceful Americans at work lol.

Very civillized, not barbaric!

Texas police seek mob death clues
    Police in Texas are calling for witnesses to the fatal beating of a passenger in a car, the driver of which apparently hit a child.
    David Morales, 40, was set upon on Tuesday night near a local festival in Austin after the child, aged three or four, was run over.

The child was hit at low speed and was not seriously injured.

Police say anything between two and 20 attackers beat Mr Morales after the driver stopped following the collision.

It is thought that up to 25 onlookers may have seen the fatal assault.

Attack 'not racial'

The incident happened as crowds gathered for the annual Juneteenth festival, which commemorates the freeing of American slaves.

Mr Morales' sister Margaret described his killing as a "nightmare".

"You never think it could happen to you, that it would be one of your family members," she said.

Police said that although Mr Morales was Hispanic and his attackers were black, they were not treating the assault as racially-motivated.

There was no weapon, it appears he was beaten with hands and feet
    Commander Harold Piatt
    Austin police

The car in which Mr Morales was a passenger had entered an apartment complex's parking lot when the child was knocked down.

Mr Morales was attacked as he went to the defence of the driver, who had emerged from the vehicle to check if the youngster had been seriously hurt. Mr Morales was taken to hospital but pronounced dead soon afterwards.

The driver was able to leave the scene in his car and is helping investigators.

The child hurt in the road accident - named by police a Michael Hosea Jr - was treated at an Austin hospital and released.

Appealing for witnesses, Commander Harold Piatt, of the Austin police homicide unit, said: "There was no weapon, it appears he was beaten with hands and feet."

"This wasn't a hate crime. This wasn't a racist crime. There is absolutely no reason to think that race had anything to do with this," he added.

Police originally estimated that up to 3,000 people had been in the area for the festival. But on Wednesday they said only 20 people had been nearby when the assault took place.

Story from BBC NEWS:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/americas/6225704.stm

Published: 2007/06/21 12:57:32 GMT

© BBC MMVII

#32     Jun 24, 2007
  3. Like Canada is any better. Right...

So how are the 14 year old prostitues in your country doing anyway?

I bet you have a favorite one don't you? Frickin' pedophiles...

#33     Jun 24, 2007
  4. Ramtha! That's a good one!

"I am" is really Ramtha channeling some sap from 40,000 years ago.

I think his name is Jack Hershey...:p

#34     Jun 24, 2007
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814075/

Picture a priest raping a 10 year old.

#35     Jun 24, 2007
  6. I would rather picture these priests that have molested and raped
    for centuries to have their heads cut off. Very slowly...

#36     Jun 25, 2007
  7. bluud

bluud

It's actually LSD, crack is for the poor :D ... but regarding mental health ... oh and that's the new thinking ... if you don't talk like me ... you have mental issues ... and what have you obtained in life that makes you superior to I ... and to give you the right to judge my mental health ... suck crap are the exact reason why I do not stop saying fuck God and his fucking soul ... who asked him for a life among many worthless entities who give themselves the right to judge the other ... and even to punish them based on their own judgment ... for these reasons and the like I have no respect for God what so ever ... and fuck his soul ... and his system ...

#37     Jun 25, 2007
  8. How do you know gOD exists?...:confused:

#38     Jun 27, 2007
  9. God does not make these things happen. People do these while other people do nothing. God is not a "personal god", hence every deed, good and bad are open to us, by our free will. Blaming god is almost as stupid as blaming bush, but considering it, it is quite natural.

#39     Jun 28, 2007
  10. these people worship the blue peacock angel, i.e. Lucifer... you all know him by another name. (shaking my fkn head) muslims tried to help this girl, btw.

#40     Jun 28, 2007