17,500 Farmers Killed Themselves every Year in India

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, May 9, 2011.

1. jokepie

jokepie

I know about the farmers killing themselves, Thats the world we live in. Highest number of Students killing themselves too. It has nothing to do with the bollywood.

#11     May 9, 2011
  2. Bollywood movies dominate Indian society but bollywood movie stars are useless people since they have no world knowledge. Bollywood brainwashes Indian people so that bollywood earns billions of dollars from Indian people/audience. Bollywood is a parasite which sucks blood from Indian people to survive and spreads diseases. Bollywood stars live a rich and luxury life whereas indian people suffer in poverty but these poor people pay money to watch useless bollywood movies. Think about it.

Hollywood also has similar problems but many Hollywood movies are intelligent and have good meaning, example, Predator and See no evil (starring "Kane" WWE wrestler).

#12     May 9, 2011
  3. Probably not supposed to, but I'm sure one can trade $50 in food stamps for $30 in cash and then buy beer.

#13     May 9, 2011
  4. Worldwide movie fans/viewers are similar to handicap and blind people who have to taken care of by healthy and intelligent people. In the absence of healthy people handicap people will die. People who do not watch movies have real life and real world knowledge and the world economy survives because of these hard working and intelligent people. In the absence of these intelligent people, all 8 billion people will die.

World movies destroy massive amounts of world money which can be used for world economy is other beneficial industries and areas.

Useless TV programs and channels are similar to useless movies. Only watch Discovery, National Geographic, Animal planet, History channel, WWE wrestling, Tom and Jerry cartoons.

Everybody start watering 50 Trees everyday. Stop watching movies. You will be strong and Earth will have many billions more trees.

#14     May 9, 2011
  5. You're confusing farmers with hired hands. In your post you're calling farmers the same as land owners. The farmers you mean to refer to are hired hands. They live very rough lives and I am not surprised they kill themselves.

No land owner is going to kill themselves. Not when they could simply sell their land and live well. Didn't you post a while ago (mistakenly I might add) that agricultural land in India was worth $300,000 an acre. You never did respond to my offer to sell you as many acres as you want at that price.

Try traveling there and not to Delhi or Mumbai. Try going to rural India and you'll realize you have no clue.

#15     May 9, 2011
  6. Who will buy land costing $300,000 to $400,000 per acre?

#16     May 9, 2011
  7. jokepie

jokepie

Who would buy BRK.A ??

#17     May 9, 2011
  8. You're the one who claimed it was going for that price. You tell me.

#18     May 9, 2011
  9. George Bush had said to Indian leaders "you take agriculture technology" but indians said we want nuclear technology.

#19     May 9, 2011
  10. the1

the1

You forgot about the subsidized cell phone. The US is becoming worse than the UK. Sick

#20     May 9, 2011