16 year old new to trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Rsoxs19, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Visaria

Visaria

29! PMSL.

Reminds me of those guys and girls who are saving sex for old age!

#121     Sep 26, 2017
  2. I think i met you in freshman class, you're the 30 year old that spent 8 years for a 3 yr degree, lol.
    FYI many completed undergrad around 21, some before. My gf at the time got her cpa at 23. What part of "study hard" don't you understand? Based on your comment I know where you're coming from. Take it for what it is, a recommendation for a 16 yr old. I met many like you, misery loves company. Party on!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    #122     Sep 26, 2017
  3. Visaria

Visaria

Sorry but i have no clue as to what you are talking about.

#123     Sep 27, 2017
  4. clueless lol

#124     Sep 27, 2017
  5. Sands

Sands

Read read read. And develop something that is intuitive to you and you understand inside out. Don't ever trade something you don't know well. Even having done this many years I'm still reading and looking to sharpen the knife.

I guess first thing you'll find out is whether you've a passion for it or not. Good luck!

#125     Sep 27, 2017
    viruscore1 likes this.
  6. tortoise

tortoise

When 95% of the activity is also-driven, the contrarian in me says that spells opportunity for the discretionary trader.

#126     Jan 4, 2018
    murray t turtle and comagnum like this.
  7. tortoise

tortoise

Lord almighty, I wish I learned as you did. I spent six years rehashing the same month (with variations) over and over again. Finally got hold of psychological issues that were sabotaging my performance, then got rigorous about study and method, stopped looking for quick fixes, dug deep into the fundamentals of supply and demand, and, in year seven, it fell into place.

But what a slog to get there.

#127     Jan 4, 2018
    edb, Xela, SimpleMeLike and 1 other person like this.
  8. just21

just21

Buy breakouts in crypto. Retire at 17.

#128     Jan 4, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  9. volpri

volpri

Well your just 21 and you haven't retired yet have you? LOL

#129     Jan 5, 2018
  10. just21

just21

You need a hobby in retirement.