$1500.00 Trading Give Away Contest!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Negatively correlated , yes, surprise,surprise...

NihabaAshi,

Just googled "NihabaAshi" and what shows up on the first line , a trading vendor , is strategylab your site ?
    Doing some indirect marketing on ET ?
    Looks like one vendor defending another.

#51     Jun 3, 2009
  2. A brief reply:

I could try to post the daily recap. I do remember once writing a very long reply and ET cut off the balance because it said I was over the limit in words.

My guess is the whole daily log would exceed that.

I could try.

Second.

They can ask Geoff but I believe we still accept this PayPal. I do not believe Pay Pal reports credit card information to Geoff.

Again you would have to ask him.

The real issue is this.

I could have god come down and certify the calls. The dozen or so idiots who have nothing better to do would just yell out "scam."

You have to realize that they are losers. They have to invalidate anyone who trades for a living.

Otherwise they are faced with the cold hard fact that the reason they are constant losers is because they DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

I am a relatively successful trader so if someone came on ET and claimed he/she made money trading, my first reaction would be:

"Hmmm, what is your methodology and can it help me?"

My first reaction would not be "They are obviously a scam. Since I do not make money trading it is impossible that anyone can make money trading."

I guess it is because I really do believe that lots of people (not the majority) do earn a good living trading.

I also believe that some of them can teach other traders.

But then again, these ideas must be wrong because the ET newbies are too angry to believe that.

But now I will see how much of today's room log can fit on ET.

The last thing though is the trial.

Is it true that ALL OF THESE BIG TIME TRADERS ON ET CAN NOT AFFORD $29.00 TO CHECK THE ROOM OUT.

Not all fall into that category, because every week we always get people checking out our site from ET.

Do you ever ask why very very few people make comments?

The winners are not interested in reporting to a bunch of morons.

The people who are not successful in our room probably feel that there is something about their situation: low cash, lack of discipline, curiosity, no time (although that one gets me---why did they sign up in the first place), or just no talent to trade. Very few (I believe about 6 people out of the almost 2,000 who have taken a trial) actually felt that they did not succeed because I am a scam artist.

By the way.

For the first 4 years of my "index trading" career I was a consistent loser. I signed up to about a dozen trading rooms.
    A couple were outright poor traders. But most of those trading rooms had some positive things to add to my trading knowledge.

But I still lost money.

Now I realize that it was not the trading rooms.

It was my poor trading that made me lose money.

Instead of calling the poor performers "scam artists" I said to myself "I know I can become a better trader than this guy."

"And I know I can teach better. Someday I will have my own trading room."

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#52     Jun 3, 2009
  3. Looks like I can split the log.

The whole log is 18,000 words

ET limits me to 10,000

I will start a separate thread under announcements

Alex W

#53     Jun 3, 2009
  4. Grrrrr

They limit it to 10,000 characters.

I would need to break it into about 20 different postings.

Don't think people will enjoy reading War and Peace just to follow me.

AW

#54     Jun 3, 2009
  5. This.

Is.

My.

Imitation.

Of.

Spectra.

Posting.

Self-aggrandizing.

Bullshit.

#55     Jun 3, 2009
  6. I tried to post the log for each of the 6 trades we called today.

The damn system will only allow about the time frame for about 10 minutes of trading log.

Don't blame me.

I tried.

Oh wait. It must be a scam. I paid Baron an extra grand this month so ET reduces the size of the posted files so all can't see how people in my own room hate me. LOL

10:52:15 {AlexLW} STILL rallying to 8660 level 10:52:21 {grumpy1} 8666 10:52:27 {Ricam} uh oh we went past Exit S1 10:52:29 {AlexLW} where we should find resistance 10:52:44 {Eagle} beep beep beep 10:53:02 {grumpy1} trigger 10:53:31 {AlexLW} [II] Possible sell signal coming up. [II] 10:54:05 {AlexLW} [**] SELL SHORT ALERT. USE STOP MANAGEMENT PER GUIDELINES. TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS WHEN MARKET MOVES 7 POINTS IN YOUR FAVOR. [**] ! ! 10:54:22 {TomTom<EN>} light, but not in - stop 10:54:24 {TomTom<EN>} is set 10:54:48 {Ricam} filled at exit 49S 10:55:14 {chipper338} in at 47 10:55:52 {isorich} Where is TS for this trade? 10:55:57 {CajunSniper} yea he dont care 10:56:04 {CajunSniper} "pick up the tampons honeydelay1 10:56:10 {CajunSniper} "pick up the tampons honey--ok!" 10:56:12 {veetek} hahaha 10:57:14 {MC} Can u show the 3 min again plz? 10:57:29 {otto215<NL>} some place to add? 10:57:43 {TomTom<EN>} please a spike to 52 then down 10:57:49 {AlexL2} <<file:...\UPLOADS\2009-06-03 t105749_AlexL2.HCC>> 10:57:54 {MC} Thanks ! 10:58:34 {AlexLW} Trigger Stops are --- 20 10:58:51 {Ricam} 2slow 4me, scratched it for now +3 10:58:53 {AlexLW} 8657 10:59:04 {AlexLW} 77 stop 10:59:46 {TomTom<EN>} ok, in at 51 now 11:00:04 {CajunSniper} As a general rule, we do not like to place low probability trades during the lunchtime doldrums, or "dead zone", (sometimes abbreivated as dz) which occurs between 11:45 A.M. EST and 1:45 P.M. EST. We recognize that some of our clients want to be alerted when all signals fire. If we are in the trading room and a trade fires we will call it. But those trades will not be part of our official track record. Please see our DEAD ZONE page http://www.puretick.com/dzd.html 11:00:33 {massachusettstrader} add at 57? 11:01:12 {TomTom<EN>} targe down? 7 points? 11:01:27 {AlexLW} 30 minutes in this rally 11:01:36 {Gengis_Gandhi} I got in late, but does the tape seem sort of slow so far alex? 11:02:18 {Gengis_Gandhi} here is an M 11:02:54 {nevets} whats the first target? 11:03:33 {veetek} make money slowly and gently 11:04:04 {CajunSniper} Trade calls with the filters should be taken with normal side. Trades against the filters should be taken with lighter size. For more on the filters and trigger please see http://www.puretick.com/BB2/viewtopic.php?t=208 11:04:14 {Ricam} oscillating about the S1 area 11:06:41 {Persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} if I ever move to NJ someone please shoot me 11:07:06 {chipper338} solid buyer at 44 11:07:20 {Kel<EN>} Hard to get any off 11:07:20 {AlexLW} [xx] TARGET HIT - AM i GOOD OR WHAT. CONSIDER EXIT OR TRAIL YOUR STOPS. [XX] ! 11:07:22 {TomTom<EN>} out with 3, 7 poiunts, trying to sell them again 11:07:28 {miami} Disconnected 6/3/2009. 11:07:42 {chipper338} hit 42 but not 41 11:08:04 {CajunSniper} Max Span is NOT recorded in the track record because only about 2% of our users play the setup. It requires a seperate account of at least $15,000.. The official calls alex posts/buzzed are recorded only. You need a big account for max. Cajun still plays it every day except op.ex,fomc and pre holiday. Still using between 3 and 5 cars depending on the 'strength' of the day/trend. To learn more about break out trading and the great profits it captures read The Logical Trader by Mark Fisher. 11:08:33 {chipper338} +7slow trade for being a down day 11:08:34 {otto215<NL>} just didn't get 54 for second contract 11:09:04 {AlexLW} <<Mic Off>> 11:09:55 {Ricam} ZB bond futures also not moving now 11:10:13 {Dale} I guess 44 was first target 11:10:51 {Kel<EN>} Dale 42 I think 11:10:58 {Kel<EN>} entry was 49 11:11:39 {TomTom<EN>} whow. that was - narrow. just was short 9 instaed of 3. order entry error 11:12:03 {Dale} Kel, we are still waiting for final, right? 11:12:05 {CajunSniper} We like to use 'market if touched' orders for newbies. See if your platform has this feature. 11:12:09 {CajunSniper} already charged and 11:12:10 {Ricam} oddly enough the 6E euro futures are just above their S1 11:12:21 {TomTom<EN>} hehe. would not have helped. I put in a sell stop in the target, not a buy stop 11:12:38 {TomTom<EN>} so instead lightening up, I was putting in more 11:12:40 {Kel<EN>} yeah...+11 11:12:49 {AlexLW} [xx] TARGET HIT - AM i GOOD OR WHAT. CONSIDER EXIT OR TRAIL YOUR STOPS. [XX] ! 11:12:51 {Kel<EN>} mind u...that's unofficial 11:12:58 {Dale} thank you 11:13:02 {AlexLW} 38 was next 11:13:04 {CajunSniper} I'd 11:13:09 {Kel<EN>} guess it's official now that Alex has found cats! Laughing out loud ! 11:13:09 {Dale} thank you 11:13:41 {AlexLW} trail is at 8648 11:13:43 {Bacuda} flat at 37 11:13:56 {TomTom<EN>} out 11:14:02 {CajunSniper} ok 11:14:19 {Dale} final target? 11:14:25 {TomTom<EN>} terrif. how long did it take you t get consistently profitable, alex? 11:14:42 {AlexLW} official exit is at 34 11:14:44 {Bacuda} could go to 12 11:15:01 {otto215} Disconnected 6/3/2009. 11:15:01 {AlexLW} if you are not sopped 11:15:04 {otto215} (Ver:7.50.023) Connected 6/3/2009 [Encryption Active!]. 11:15:18 {Dale} thanks Alex 11:15:23 {AlexLW} still working on it 11:15:28 {Bacuda} only had 2 so did 1st 2 targets 11:15:28 {AlexLW} being consistent 11:15:38 {Eagle} Caj,Alex, staying disciplined. Going to lunch. Solid morning. Thanks! 11:15:49 {TomTom<EN>} I don"t mean like 100% / more like being tgood 10 of 12 months 11:15:55 {AlexLW} nice Eagle 11:16:05 {CajunSniper} Greetings.. If your new USER, make sure to read the new user orientation section on http://www.puretick.com/member and the trade setups forum at http://puretick.com/BB2/viewforum.php?f=3 If it asks you for a password, use pure and trade 11:16:17 {AlexLW} the day i have my Citation jet i will declare myself a success 11:16:19 {CajunSniper} excellent 11:16:29 {TomTom<EN>} haha 11:16:32 {CajunSniper} I declare we fly to maui 11:16:46 {Skip} the day I buy your Cirrus I'll do the same 11:16:49 {isorich} Alex, keep 57 order or cancel? 11:17:02 {AlexLW} [xx] TARGET HIT - AM i GOOD OR WHAT. CONSIDER EXIT OR TRAIL YOUR STOPS. [XX] ! 11:17:19 {AlexLW} 2 bid 11:17:36 {AlexLW} there ya go 11:17:50 {Persistent_Green_Bastard_Ayal<EN>} 7+ 14+ 11:17:50 {AlexLW} now i am consistent

#56     Jun 3, 2009
  7. To the above idiot who keeps repeating his mindless posts.

Every time you post your idiotic baby post I have an auto hot key program that will seek you out and post a reply.

As you can see my reply can be more detailed than your stupid 3 year old sayings.

This is just an example of the automation that can be applied to many every day tasks.

At Puretick.com we look for ways to constantly gain an edge.

One of our edges is looking at the psychology of the market place. Traders trade from fear and panic.

At Puretick we "Profit from the Panic of others."

You may ask "What makes me such a student of market psychology?"

The above posting by the above ignorant ass is an example. Obviously this demented individual has nothing good to say about Puretick. And he is not intelligent enough to say anything but mindless words.

Yet I can get this jerk, like countless other jerks, to abandon most productive activities and troll this web site driven to Puretick like moths to a flame. Day or night they post and increase the hits to my business. The funny thing is I tell them I am using them. Does it stop them. Noives them into a posting frenzy.

Drives new clients to me. Pretty cool, huh? I understand the workings of less mentally equipped people. Just as I understand the workings of newbie traders. And at Puretick, we use that to our advantage, just as I use the above clown.

If this makes you more curious, log on to Puretick.com and learn how we"

PROFIT FROM PANIC.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski

Co-Founder & Head Trader

Trades That Work

www.puretick.com

1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#57     Jun 3, 2009
  8. Spectra, this one's (-1) is for you and the great start you had at Profit Navigation in April -1%

Singalong to Three Dog Night's hit "One," but change it to -1.

Have fun.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    Two can be as bad as one
    It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
    Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
    `Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    One is the loneliest number, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since she went away
    Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

One is the loneliest, number one is the loneliest
    Number one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    One is the loneliest, one is the loneliest
    One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    It's just no good anymore since she went away
    (Number) One is the loneliest
    (Number) One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
    (Number) One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

#58     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Hey ladies and gentlemen who wanted to know how Puretick really does.

The above ass actually volunteered a few months ago to log into our room for 10 days and report to the ET community.

Geoff even agreed to let him in for yes $5.00
    yes $5.00
    yes $5.00
    yes $5.00

He sent me a money order for $5.00 3 weeks later. We gave him a password.

He was ready to start on a Monday.

Then a half hour before the market opens he tells Geoff that he is "a World Class businessman"

And will not be limited to a mere 10 day period. He wanted a password and the right to log in any time he wanted for an unlimited period until he was satisfied he had a chance to properly monitor our room.

When Geoff sent him an email telling him his 10 day period started that morning he became enraged using his toilet mouth tactics.

here are some email exchanges:

Gunther,

Your welcome email and trail kit information was sent to you on the morning of 1/26/2009 to ************@*****.com, along with name and password. Check your junk mail boxes. You have access until 2/6/2009

Sincerely,

Geoff

At 07:09 AM 1/27/2009, you wrote:
    > You still haven't provided a date for a trial as of this writing, only requesting $5.00.
    >
    >
    > From: Gunther Feuer
    > To: Geoff Preston <trading@puretick.com>
    > Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:06:24 PM
    > Subject: Re: Pure Tick Trial
    >
    > I didn't know you were a 50/50 partner. Alex is a bit condescending toward you considering your status.
    >
    > I'll cave in and pay the $5.00; however, I don't want to provide any credit card info or the like on your SSL form, so I'm going to send a money order via snail mail. Tell me who to make it payable to and the address. After you receive it, we can make the arrangements for the start of the trial.
    >
    > And for the record, I have never cursed you guys. That's not my style.
    >
    > Gunther
    >
    >
    >
    > From: Geoff Preston <trading@puretick.com>
    > To: Gunther Feuer
    > Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 9:47:38 AM
    > Subject: Pure Tick Trial
    >
    > Gunther,
    >
    You can join for the 5.00 New Year's special. I only ran it on 1/1/09 and I have not let ANYONE in the room for that rate before. Even at 3:01am on 1/2/09. Spoke with Alex, he agrees. Hell he even charged his brother in law $5.00. Is there a problem Rolextrader? We have only taken 1 trade this am so far, +14 on a short so theres the $5.00 already and then some.
    >
    > It would be unfair to our other clients if we let you in for 100% nothing. Haven't you cursed at us on ET in the past and now want to join for free. hehe Anyway just sign up via the normal SSL form linked at <http://www.puretick.com/room.html>www.puretick.com/room.html and I will make sure you aren't billed the $29.00. I will be on the look out all day long.
    >
    > We are being generous enough lately. We have over 110 users connected and 180 active members.
    >
    > So you can commit the $5 or go back to posting messages about scams and snake oil.
    >
    > Successfully,
    >
    > Geoffrey P. lay
    > Sr Network Admin/Billing
    > <http://www.puretick.com/>www.puretick.com

Alex,

I never called him a prick. Show me the mail that I wrote that.

Someone, either you or Geoff has doctored my email.

I am enclosing the orignal one, which I have a feeling you've seen, again to set the record straight. It's playing games like this by altering emails, that continues to make PureTick fodder for the Internet. I camt to you in good faith and this is what I get in return? Cut-n-paste of my emails?

I offered to help you and then the games start with me. Perhaps you never really wanted me in the room in the first place.

I will not apologize for something I did not do. On the contrary, I was respectful and professional, albeit frustrated.

Let me know why my email was doctored and we move forward and I think an apology is in order to me for this act of blatant dishonesty.

gunther

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: Geoff Preston <trading@puretick.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:56:46 AM
    Subject: Re: Pure Tick Trial

Apparently your being stubborn or perhaps English isn't your native language you prick. I cant make it. When is the next trial and I will arrange my schedule accordingly? Why do you have to be so difficult?

If you want to be a bureaucrat and won't accomodate me, give me Alex's email and I'll explain the problem you're creating unnecessarily.

When I saw that of course I exploded.

I sent our "that is not my style Gunther" this email.

OK Gunther,

You agreed to join this room.

You paid a $5.00 (drastically reduced special price to enter our room). Next you want to change the terms of your admission.

Finally you state you don't curse us because that is not your style.

You then call my partner a prick.

Now you piss me off so I have no choice but to call you a fucking prick. You have no concept of what a customer is entitled to. Try this pal. Pay an admission to one of the local bars in your neighborhood. Call the bartender a prick. When the bouncers toss your ass out, see how quick you get your cover charge back.

How about this. Buy an airline ticket. Show up at the airport and tell them you are too busy to fly that morning. Scream and threaten the flight attendants. See how fast TSA tosses your ass in a Fed holding pen.

I work the same way here. You show respect, you get respect. A number of small minded little assholes on ET have libeled and slandered me. You wanted an opportunity to set them straight. That is fine. Personally I don't give a shit what a half dozen nameless losers have to say. But since you began to act reasonable I allowed you to join the room.

Now I give you one more chance. You apologize to my partner Geoff. And also, you don't get to tell me who I am condescending to or not. None of your fucking business. You come in my room and be prepared to trade. Or go to hell. Your choice.

If you want to become a client and be respectful, I will honor that and help you any way I can. You want to fight, you probably picked the wrong human being on this planet. It is your choice.

Your email excerpts are below:

I didn't know you were a 50/50 partner. Alex is a bit condescending toward you considering your status.

I'll cave in and pay the $5.00; however, I don't want to provide any credit card info or the like on your SSL form, so I'm going to send a money order via snail mail. Tell me who to make it payable to and the address. After you receive it, we can make the arrangements for the start of the trial.

And for the record, I have never cursed you guys. That's not my style.

Apparently your being stubborn or perhaps English isn't your native language you prick.

--
    Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

-----When replying, please quote your previous E-mail for record keeping purposes.

Bottom line is this "World class business clown" has gone berserk since January because $5.00 was too much for him.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#59     Jun 3, 2009
  10. People think Jim Simmons is a scam artist, so what?

There's no need for the entire transcript, no one can make heads or tails of that anyway. Just post your entry and exit in as close to real-time as possible. Post new reply for each trade so timestamp is automatic, shouldn't take more then 30 secs and will go a long way in gaining credibility.

#60     Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.