$1500.00 Trading Give Away Contest!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. English is not my first language and I am improving. :D

If it bothers you...don't read it.

Mark

#41     Jun 3, 2009
  2. I don't, hence my question. Perhaps more would read if your posts were shorter than the Declaration of Independence.

#42     Jun 3, 2009
  3. I have no intentions of ignoring key comments to shorten my reply to key comments related to the topic of this thread or replies to the topic.

With that said, look at my most recent replies to you...

They are short due to the fact your commentary doesn't require a long reply due to the lack of info related to the thread topic. :D

Good options trading to you and I hope this message post length qualifies via your standards.

P.S. I'm not here to compete for readers...you get the last word in. :cool:

Mark

#43     Jun 3, 2009
  4. You've never replied to me prior to this thread. Thanks for the non sequitur. Do you believe that adding a space after each sentence is an enhancement? I don't see how forming paragraphs would reduce word-count. You are verbose, however.

#44     Jun 3, 2009
  5. I never said you replied to me prior to this thread and I've seen you often get this way with others.

You seem easily frustrated. :eek:

In addition, I highly recommend you spend more time in the options thread because your insults usually go unchallenge over there regardless to the fact they are tucked neatly within very informative messages about options.

By the way, my message replies to YOU are still short for good reason even though you complain about their length after seeing my replies to others.

Now go be an asshole, smartass, condescending punk elsewhere because I'm not someone you want to try to take a bite out of. :cool:

Mark

#45     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Hmmmm, so which is it? I'll look into witness protection, tough guy. I am sure you're a legendary bad-ass in the long, storied history of Quebecois bad-ass daytraders. I am certain that you're the toughest guy within 3-feet of your workstation.

And yes, stupidity in others causes me mild consternation and frustration. You're perceptive, if not very intelligent.

#46     Jun 3, 2009
  7. The way you talk to others and to me in this thread...your still an asshole, smartass, condescending punk.

How do you like my paragraphs and short messages to you. :p

Simply, post something worthwhile that requires me to write a length reply to get your panties all bunched up again.

Mark

#47     Jun 3, 2009
  8. The above is lengthy enough and you've yet to state anything worthwhile.

Here

Maybe

This

Will

Help.

Look!

Squirrel!

#48     Jun 3, 2009
  9. I see you're getting more frustrated and I'm glad you're now approving of my paragraph structure/message length.

Thank you for the compliment and good trading to you tomorrow as today. :cool:

Now go get a life or stay here for the evening continuing to be an asshole, smartass, condescending punk (I'm outta here).

Mark

#49     Jun 3, 2009
  10. I have a Eurex-marked position coming off overnight, so I'll be around, thanks.

#50     Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.