$1500.00 Trading Give Away Contest!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The same guy(Alex Wasilewski) that sends out signals for puretick runs a managed account PN that lost 0.82 % in april, may is also supposed to be a loss.

www.profitnavigation.com

Why you think he would make profitable calls when he is losing in actual trading ?

THERE ARE NO MORE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED...

#31     Jun 3, 2009
  2. Actually, I have one more question...

Is Alex manage account different from the real-time calls they make in Puretick chat room ?

If not...wouldn't that be some sort'uv violation to post real-time calls associated with a manage account. :confused:

Simply, it would seem Alex has two jobs using different trading approaches that the only commonality is that he's involved with both...

* Puretick Chat Room

* Manage Investment or Trading Account

Reason why I asked is because there are a few well known other ET members that are fund managers and they still hang out at ET making a few real-time trade calls.

I always wonder if they are in some sort'uv violation for doing such but maybe they are not because the real-time signals posted at ET has nothing to do with the trades in whatever fund they manage.

By the way, that link you posted also shows that they made +35% last year.

Therefore, are you being payed by Puretick or Alex to highlight one of their losing months while readers will obviously see all the other winning months from last year. ?

I think you recently said in another thread you were being payed and such is not uncommon because it's a well known fact that some bashers are actually shills to drum up business.

Mark

#32     Jun 3, 2009
  3. It's not my job to market for them. These guys want your money the least they can do is spend the additional 30 secs to post a timestamp, even delayed by a few minutes. Especially if they have a dedicated marketing professional.

Secondly, I think it's BS. $500k in a year and you advertise on a board known to be populated by noobs for $299?? O RLY?!

Thirdly, I'm more then willing to admit I'm wrong if valid evidence and data is submitted. I'm not a basher, just highly skeptical.

Fourth, these guys are NOT getting my credit card number for a free trial.

#33     Jun 3, 2009
  4. That post about me being paid was obviously ironic , if I was really paid I would not disclose that, right ?

All profits made before 1 april 2009 was when Al Green was in control, Alex was not part of that.

Alex's track record only starts from 1 april 2009

THE reason why I am on this crusade againts puretick is because I have seen firsthand in their room how they call trades after they have moved in their favour, something you can't do in a live account, no wonder Alex is losing in such an acount

#34     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Tell us how you really feel.

#35     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Amangod

Amangod

PurePrick.. spam n scam

#36     Jun 3, 2009
  7. Thanks for the clarification but is anyone able to verified if Alex manage fund does or does not correlate with his real-time signal calls in the Puretick chat room.

If they do correlate...is that in violation of some sorts.

Last of all, do you have a chat log of the day you were in the room (if not...why not) ???

Puretick themselves have posted a few chat logs here at ET but they weren't the entire trading day from start to finish.

Good trading all...ding ding ding...regular trading hours now open.

:cool:

Mark

#37     Jun 3, 2009
  8. They're correlated, negatively. He's up virtually every day, and every month shows a gain on his posted puretick performance, yet he's lower in the managed account.

http://puretick.com/alex/record.html

#38     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Actually, they have posted a few logs here at ET within their marketing of Puretick.

However, they were not complete logs of the entire trading day.

To your second comment...

Baron's magazine last year or the year before ranked EliteTrader.com the number 1 discussion forum for traders.

Thus, I can understand why Puretick have selected EliteTrader.com to be sponsors at eventhough I disagree that ET is the best forum.

In addition, I remember once the Puretick folks say that ET isn't the only place that they advertise at...where else...I don't know.

Further, I understand why you don't want to give them your credit card even if you called your credit card company to put a limit on the charge (no re-charging)...

Credit card info reveals who we really are. :cool:

However, like I said in my earlier message...talk to them (call them) or send a private message here at ET and tell them you would like to take the free trial without coughing up any credit card information with the promise you will post the chat log as is.

Can't hurt to ask...right? :cool:

Last of all, someone once did post a complete log (not a basher) once here at ET and they were profitable.

Yet, it only represented one trading day and you can imagine what the bashers said about that...

They came out in full force and hammered the guy with personal attacks et cetera.

Thread eventually deleted because it was full of mudslinging.

You guys can spend your time being skeptical, bashing or whatever instead of showing some real proof to support your views just as you guys are asking of them.

Summary of what I've seen here at ET so far and I'm sure I've missed other stuff:

* Puretick has posted a few broker profit/loss statements of clients

* Puretick has posted abstracts (not complete) of chat logs (timestamp) of particular trading days...usually when they are bragging.

* At least one client has posted a complete chat log from open to close.

* Not one basher has posted a chat log to show they or Puretick was not profitable of any particular trading day.

* Not one basher has posted a broker profit/loss statement (real money or simulator) to show they or Puretick was not profitable of any particular trading day.

-----------------

Simply, while being unbias, I don't know what all the fuss is about these guys considering that if they are so bad as traders...

Don't you want those using their services to be on the other side of your trades.

Anyways...I'm done asking questions and making suggestions here in this thread because the same bashers will not acknowledge the above and will continue doing what they do best.

For what it's worth...I still don't like Puretick because they have been unprofessional, rude, instigators et cetera under the theme of creating interest for their product.

Their trades are hypothetical...that's the nature of the signal calling business and they have a easy to read disclaimer about such at the website to prevent anyone from accussing them of saying it's real-money.

Mark

#39     Jun 3, 2009
  10. Mark, have you even considered the possibility of structuring [gasp!] paragraphs?

#40     Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.