$1500.00 Trading Give Away Contest!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spectra, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honestly RR I find writing this no more frustrating than if I were a joke writer working for Leno or Letterman.

They have to have deadlines every day.

I don't.

I do this in spurts.

Write a flurry of stuff over 1 or 2 days, maybe take 3 hours in all.

Hard to believe but the Puretick groupies will go on weeks without me posting insults and trading challenges, keeping the puretick hit count going.

I hate to admit this but I will log on once in a while and copy and paste stuff that I have written months ago.

It might be 15 paragraphs long. Looks like I spent an evening rebutting some imbecile.

Then I get 3 or 4 people to sign up for my room---they want to see if we really are that good or that bad---there is no in between.

Truly, don't you find yourself a bit curious?

Today I called 7 trades. They were all profitable. One trader (a laid off UAW worker) who has never traded before, reported profits of $330.00.

Now I could be lying through my teeth or telling you the truth. I am sure in your life you have spent more than $29.00 for crappy advice or spurious trading systems that do not work. (In my lifetime I had spent over $60,000 on trading STUFF).

Don't you think within 1 week you will know if you can trade along with the room or you can not make any money? You do not have to risk a dime. Trade the calls on a sim. If you look back next Tuesday and say "Yes I can follow along with this, this guy waits for new momentum and goes in with the first reaction. And he has a couple of indicators that slightly add to the odds of success. And he is ruthless about closing losers out. I can do this."

You can certainly see if after the buzzer is sounded could a trade be entered at the price that is later reported on the track record.
    Certainly you can see if a 25 point stop or so was ever hit. I can't hide market actions. A trade is called out and is witnessed in public with 80 to 120 traders. Don't you think once since 2006 if I buzzed a trade and it was stopped out, and I reported in the track record that it was a profit----don't you think

ONE PERSON IN THE ROOM WOULD HOWL THE NEXT MORNING?

HEY ALEX THAT TRADE WAS A LOSER, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF CALLING IT A WINNER IN YOUR TRACK RECORD.

IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

ONLY HAPPENS in the ET room where no one attends the trading room.

AND IF YOU THINK IT DOES HAPPEN, YOU SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO PROVE IT.

Believe it or not a few months ago we let this idiot into the room for $5.00. He was going to report to all ETers if the room calls were doable.

The morning he signs up, he tells Geoff, now that I signed up you keep me in the room for more than the 10 day period.

I told him to take his $5.00 and shove it.

Since then no one has ever complained or proven any call as to not be doable.

By the way when the buzzer sounds we advise multi contract traders to put their first position on at the market and add about 7 to 10 ticks from entry. So if someone finds it hard to get a fill, they must find it hard to put in a market order, LOL.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#21     Jun 1, 2009

2. Just tell us how much you lost in May , BIGMOUTH SCAMARTIST

#22     Jun 1, 2009
  3. Thank you Alex but I make nice coin on my own. Been day trading full time ~10 yrs. My only reason for coming into this discussion was to get an understanding of why any successful trader would create a pay service rather than sizing up in his calls. I trade ES so liquidity is hardly an issue. So to me it makes sense to trade in 10-500 lots rather than 1-50 if your trades will yield you the same prices without affecting the mkt.

But if you enjoy what you do and feel it adds to your bottom line in ways that just trading does not, then do what makes you happy.

Regards

#23     Jun 1, 2009
  4. Alex is NOT a succesful trader ,
    only track record of 0.82 % loss in april , may is also a loss > www.profitnavigation.com

He needs the money of his subscribers to survive, that's the life a paper trader with a fabricated paper track record.

#24     Jun 1, 2009
  5. Puretruth, the PN may results will be posted around the 15th of every month.

My intelligence sources say Alex is ramped up trading 2 contracts for each customer account instead of comfort zone of 1.

#25     Jun 1, 2009
  6. Started today at 9:45am EST GMT-5 so you guys can stop debating :)

hehe

Geoff!

#26     Jun 2, 2009
  7. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

I missed the first day of the contest due to power loss. Can I still qualify?

#27     Jun 2, 2009
  8. Anyone find the above info profitable?

Says it all doesn't it?

He dreams about this night and day?

I will give anyone $5,000 if they can find one bit of valuable info in the above.

No, sorry. I take that back. There may be someone working on a Phd. about the deviant mind, who might find it useful to study a sick mind that feels a driving need to express his public disgust and feel that most people are pleasantly and intellectually stimulated by that.

Any thoughts on the above. Is it the childhood upbringing? An inadequate father? A mother who was a hairy circus lady?

What gets a depraved mind to spend night and day fantasizing about me and Geoff and scatalogical references? I can picture this freak becoming sexually aroused thinking about his early toilet training.

Who knows. Maybe mommy still gives toilet lessons. Maybe he gives mommy toilet lessons.

Just why bring it up in a forum about trading?

Any explanation Gunther freakenstupen?

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 ( 1-877-465-6641 )

#28     Jun 2, 2009
  9. Post 1 days worth of market calls on here in Real Time. Even with a 1-2 minute delay, that would be adequate to gauge your accuracy/reliability and merit a closer look.

Unless of course this IS a scam and your employing one of those old magazine marketing tricks where you get someone to pay and they just forget or are too lazy to cancel??

#29     Jun 2, 2009
  10. Spectra is not the head trader at Puretick...he's more like the front office guy that does all the marketing stuff and trades a few of the calls their head trader signals.

However, your suggestion is actually difficult because your basically asking Puretick to post TWICE.

The already post at their own chat room and now you want them to post AGAIN the same trade here at EliteTrader.com

Simply, whatever they post here will obviously be a delay from what they've already posted in their own chat room.

Solution - One of you guys (naysayers) nicely ask Puretick for a free trial without having to cough up any credit card info.

Next, you post a copy of the chat room log yourself for all to see. :cool:

Another solution is for Puretick to post daily transcripts (at end of the trading day) at their website to compete with some of their competitors that already do the same.

By the way, the above has been mentioned many times by others here at ET in the past but not one trader is willing to take the free trial and then post the daily transcripts...

Instead, they continue to choose debating with them here at ET instead of showing actual proof of how poor they trade.

Therefore, is their a reason why you can't do the above ?

Last of all, their website implies it's hypothetical trading so stop asking for brokerage statements. :cool:

Instead, if brokerage statements are important...

Ask for brokerage statements of the clients.

Even better...take the free trial...simulate the signal calls and post your own simulator broker statements to contradict whatever Puretick saids has happen in the trading room for that particular day.

Yep, the above is also ignored (nobody wants to do it) and they just rather hang out here at ET debating with Puretick.

My personal opinion is that the reason why none of you guys do the above is that just maybe...

Just maybe you have fear of showing them in your chat logs (if you took the trial) of posting profitable signal calls regardless how silly their risk:reward method may be.

Disclaimer - I'm not a Puretick shill nor do I like them based upon their unprofessionalism here at ET.

P.S. Please answer the above question.

Mark

#30     Jun 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.