$150 Oil - $660 Billion per year cost - T Boone

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, May 21, 2008.

1. #12     May 21, 2008
  2. Joab

Joab

Why go to the bother of a war when you can lock us into trade agreements with protection money lol.

US has owned Canada since day one.

#13     May 21, 2008
  3. i know....call me crazy but i am seriously thinking about slowly buying some brazilian reals and yuan and whatever else i find that looks good and letting them sit. i need to do a TON more currency research (i don't suppose you know of anything i can read gnome) before i do but i really feel like i need to do something to guard against our idiotic leadership. this presidential race has made me even more disheartened that we will be able to do anything to save this country from the impending economic trainwreck in the next 10 - 20 years.

it's like watching the subprime crisis setup again on a much much much much much grander scale. our leaders really have no clue and will continue to ignore the problem until it is far too late.

#14     May 21, 2008
  4. LT701

LT701

#15     May 21, 2008
  5. what's funny is when we first went into Iraq...all the dem's crying out bc we were only going there for oil hahaha too bad they werent right. life would be easier now.

#16     May 21, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

That makes a great case for throwing Billions at Free Energy research.

A good chunk of that Half TRILLION will find its way into financing Wahabi schools, training and arming militants, funding radical sheiks.

I wonder why-o-why we won't see Free Energy till every last drop of oil is pumped from the ground.

Whose interests could it possibly serve, guy???

#17     May 21, 2008