15 Year Old Wisconsin Conservative Meets Bullying From Teachers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Apr 1, 2013.

1. They have turned our school system into communist reeducation camps. It started with John Dewey, he was some atheist bastard that wanted to expel God from the school system. The Catholic schools always undercut the public system by pulling the talent away and sending their worst offender criminal kids to the public system where they lower the standards. Eventually the Left took over the whole thing and in the inner cities the Left doesn't even run the schools, the gangs run the schools and use them for drug sales.

What kind of an outcome could we expect from atheism? People should just get their kids into christian schools and home schooling programs, the curriculum is insanely better.

#11     Apr 1, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

So you had your mind "made up" before you hit school, presumably by your parents (and they presumably by their parents). So the question arises, who broke that chain, which ancestor of yours accepted that the Earth is round?

#12     Apr 1, 2013
  3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D3Vp9fQ616k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Apr 1, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What does this even mean? Are you saying that he and his parents grew up not questioning anything but believing everything they were told to believe instead? This sure sounds more like a liberal to me.

Or are you trying to make some random comment that insinuates that Columbus was a liberal?

#14     Apr 1, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

How are US retail car sales looking lately? :D

#15     Apr 1, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

After the Orlando "Beach and Sea port" deal, I'm amazed the loser is still hanging around here to debate ANYTHING. It is, however, more proof that liberalism really is a mental illness.

#16     Apr 1, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Ricter is just an example of the damage done to the logic centers of the brain after smoking cannabis daily for 50 years.

#17     Apr 1, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That a quart of rye whiskey...

#18     Apr 1, 2013
  9. I could literally take 50 hits of acid everyday and I wouldn't be as fucked up stupid as ricter.

#19     Apr 1, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah but you started out with a brain. Lil Ricky OTOH...

#20     Apr 1, 2013