15 year old flys across the country

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

#31     Dec 8, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#32     Dec 8, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Both. A problem is, and I was attempting to change course, (altitude actually), the inevitable downward pressure on compensation.

#33     Dec 8, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So lemme make sure I've got this right.

You make an asinine post attempting to perpetuate the beef between RCG and Lucrum but then you inadvertently out RCG as a failed student pilot completely demolishing your argument and making both of you into total jackasses. Does that sum it up?

Just checking.

#34     Dec 8, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3237564&highlight=lessons#post3237564

The obvious question now is, were you lying then or are you lying now?

#35     Dec 8, 2011
  6. RCG was not inadvertently outed as a failed student pilot .

To my knowledge RCG is military veteran and professional in a profession that requires a college degree

#36     Dec 8, 2011
  7. Its coming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_aerial_vehicle

#37     Dec 8, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU willing to step on a lane with no pilot in the cockpit?
    Serious question, I'm just curious.

I'll be retired before pilots are replaced on passenger planes so I don't care that much either way.

#38     Dec 8, 2011
  9. Right now no.In the future it might be the industry standard and people might not have a choice

#39     Dec 8, 2011
  10. That's fair, I differentiate between lessons vs. training. I was required to study the theory behind flight why a plane flies how to fly it, but I have attempted to actually go up in the air with me as the pilot. And obviously my then instructor was correct in stating that a child could do it, because a child just did it.:D

#40     Dec 8, 2011