15 Navy Seals Dead - Good Job Mr. President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 29, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The situation certainly calls for it.

#21     May 29, 2013
  2. It's been well established that the guy is completely delusional. Some might say it in jest, but I'd argue that the facts clearly confirm this to be the case...

#22     May 29, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Liberals have already proven that they are the lowest slime on the earth. Nothing we could say or do to Obama could hold a candle to their vile, disgraceful tactics.

#23     May 29, 2013
  4. I told serveral people in person that comparing Bush to Hitler was stupid and saying they were scared he would become a dictator and not leave office I told them was also stupid. And that was at the time when I was strongly anti Bush. The dumb part is partly deserved, but not totally.

#24     May 29, 2013
  5. The real problem is that the captive populace has given our current POTUS ALOT of "wiggle room" simply due to the fact that his predecessor was an incompetent idiot.

#25     May 29, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Agreed. How many times has Idiot47 compared Obama to Bush as a defense for something Obama did? Like that's an achievement or something.

#26     May 30, 2013
  7. Absolutely GD right, to claim the leftist slime balls have selective memory is naive at best.

They know they or others did quite frequently but they are as comfortable purporting a lie for their agenda as are muslims.

Look how comfortably ,nay PROUDLY rcg lies on things which are "undisputed facts".

#27     May 30, 2013
  8. Which is why I've stated many times Bush was my favorite liberal.

WE see reality , they see a cause that must be supported at all costs to integrity.

#28     May 30, 2013
  9. Presidents are given a lot of wiggle room, it comes with the job. The recent president who wasn't given much wiggle room was HW Bush and he was a decent guy and a good president IMO.

#29     May 30, 2013