15 Grand to chop up living babies.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Jan 19, 2011.

1. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/7388687.html

Holy shit, and legal.

He "induced labor, forced the live birth of viable babies in the sixth, seventh, eighth month of pregnancy and then killed those babies by cutting into the back of the neck with scissors and severing their spinal cord," District Attorney Seth Williams said.

Prosecutors said the place reeked of cat urine because of the animals that were allowed to roam freely and feed on corpses, instruments were not properly sterilized, and disposable medical supplied were used over and over.

2. I think even the atheists will agree....this guy is going to hell.

3. This guy must have been paying off a heck of alot of people in small white envelopes. No visits to his clinic in almost 18 years? Really, we have as much corruption and incompetence as a banana republic, yet we pay thru the teeth for the privilege.

4. That is a house of horror indeed.

That doctor is heartless. He probably has no soul anymore. :mad:
    I hope he gets the highest possible sentence as well as those he paid to avoid and pass the health inspection.

5. Let's not forget the staff who helped and of course the bitches who had the abortions. No need to do this in a country where abortion is legal and so much assistance is available. If there's a hell, everyone of these fucks belong there. Until then, they all need the death penalty.

6. Hey, just another public TAX DOLLARS funded "Planned Parenthood" office........ :eek:

Don't you just LOVE the acceptance of child death so prevalent in the pro-choice crowd. I guess to them this story is better than their CON JOB story of girls with coat hangers.

"ABORTION - One DEAD, One WOUNDED!" :eek:

MANY amercians ACCEPT a lot of TERRIBLE things these days.....how sad! :eek:

7. Wallet

Wallet

"Planned Parenthood" what a contradiction.

8. Psy Ops games are always used to deceive the weak.

9. Ricter

Ricter

Well, abortion is legal, but not at the stage that this doctor was performing it, apparently.

10. jem

jem

did you read about the difference between late term...and partial birth. that was barbaric right there.

But, the difference between legal Partial birth abortion and illegal barbaric murder... is a matter of inches. I am sure that doctor said to himself there is no difference if he pulls the baby all the way out before killing it.

How the left can tolerate such barbaric acts as late term abortion and partial birth abortion and still pretend they are caring human beings is really beyond my understanding.

If you support partial birth abortion you are a for the slaying of innocent human beings. By definition.

#10     Jan 20, 2011