15 Facts About China That Will Blow Your Mind

Discussion in 'Economics' started by electric yellow, Mar 6, 2010.

1. It explains exactly nothing. There is not one single historical fact in there demonstrating a causual link between the things you claim.

If at some point you feel capable of putting together a coherent argument of your own, I'll be happy to read it.

Until then, cheers.

#41     Mar 7, 2010
  2. You are a liar. Here is how I know.

Instead of watching the 3.5 hr documentary and coming here to point out specific "LIES" in the movie.

You came here with dribbling generalities saying nothing.

If you want to be treated with respect have the courage to do the work.

People don't respect a half assed attempt at life :cool:

#42     Mar 7, 2010
  3. Code7

Code7

And you don't seem to be very bright. The documentary can still be pointless even if there are no "LIES" in it at all. There are numerous ways to deceive without lying.

For example, there might be 5 studies about a drug, 4 of which found no difference to placebo. I can show to you only the single study that found something. Technically I don't lie, I just deceive.

I might record a one hour interview with someone but only use a few minutes. I just take the few snippets that fit my agenda and ignore everything else.

I may create relationships where none exist. For example, how about this question. Why do you watch TV on your couch while people are dying in Chile?

If I have full control over a video. I can choose what arguments I include, the way I assemble and the order I present them. If I try hard enough, I may very well manipulate the opinions of dumb people. Most of your tin foil hat conspiracy stuff works that way.

I agree with you about the FED, though.

#43     Mar 7, 2010
  4. zdreg

zdreg

you don't have to be american to be an american-phile.

#44     Mar 7, 2010
  5. When you see the documentary, make a post about it pointing to specific issue.

Why do you even bother posting and saying NOTHING

Are you hoping to confuse the issue ? Is that your goal.

You say "tin foil hat conspiracy" and in the very next sentence you say how you agree on the FED issue.

Does that mean you accept the FED conspiracy to rob the USA ?

You are a very confused young man.

You are a pseudo-thinker which is very popular in US now.

It means you feel smart by understanding little bits and pieces yet you completely miss the big picture because you only have bits and pieces

#45     Mar 7, 2010
  6. *Click*

#46     Mar 7, 2010
  7. you are right, they should become suburb dwellers brain washed by their education system to a point where they always and automatically choose not to think freely

no american dares question, freedom in america, you know who doesn't permit them?, their own brains, their head makes them feel bad if you tell them that you are not living in a free country and that it's all in your head, so they automatically get mad at the person stating it, your own brain forcing you not to think about something is worse than the government trying to do so, cause the government can't read your mind but your brain can and 24/7

the voices that matter are silenced in america not by force, but because the media is so loud no one can hear them

#47     Mar 8, 2010
  8. and also because the average american is so brain washed he doesn't want to hear them

in his mind reality isn't compatible with what has been shoved into his brain from birth, so he chooses to continue living inside his head, in his 'american dream'

#48     Mar 8, 2010
  9. I think the key to freedom from the stupidity of patriotism is realization, one of the ways to achieve this is to study the lives of different groups of animals and to compare their lives to that of the humans, or to study the minds and lives of humans from different countries, patriotism makes one blind to the reality of a country and it's people that he so dearly defends

#49     Mar 8, 2010
  10. Any source to substantiate your statement that the Chinese Yuan is interest free and does not represent debt as the US Dollar does?

#50     Mar 9, 2010