15 consecutive profitable trades

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrmarket, May 14, 2003.

1. lets all just have some fun with the fat guy. He is harmless

#21     May 14, 2003

2. You can't comprehend the power of Mr. market.....7 years? he has chest hairs older then that....shut up and listen and you might learn something about trading from MM

#22     May 14, 2003
  3. I think TM Direct is being sarcastic and yanking ya'lls chain.

#23     May 14, 2003

4. SHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!

#24     May 14, 2003
  5. He'll steal your woman and he'll rob your head!

(sung to the tune of Panama Red).

:cool:

#25     May 14, 2003
  6. UPDATE 1-Shill Securities shares hit year high after Mr. Market deal
    May 14, 2003 4:24:00 PM ET
    CHICAGO, May 13 (Reuters) Shill Securities’ (SHIL) shares soared to a year high on Tuesday, a day after the maker of false promises and self serving comments agreed to acquire the assets and talents of both Mr. Market Enterprises and Associates (MEATS) and his web site, Challenging Enterprises Systems (CHEESE)
    SHILL shares rose as much as 177 percent to $3.30 and was the largest percentage gainer on the Nosdaq exchange. They closed up $1.74, or 146 percent, at $2.93 on Tuesday.
    Analysts said SHiILL was boosting its market share in on line trading field, making it a stronger rival to Aphex Industries.
    Shill Securities late on Monday said it had agreed to acquire MR. MARKET businesses for three easy payments of $39.99…But that’s not all. They also spun off their Bagel Cutter division which will now be headed directly by Mr. Market.
    ABOUT Shill Securities: Shill is the foremost provider of false promises, self promotion and sly efforts to attract unwitting investors and traders alike by posting rates and other promises that will never be achieved.
    Mr. Market is an acclaimed stock market analyst who has now made 15 consecutive profitable trades dating back to 1973.
    “ It’s a match made in heaven,” said Shill CEO, Ben Dover. “ We have made a business out of sly self promotion and flat out lies about our rates and services, but now that Mr. Market is here we can utilize his expertise in telling white lies instead of flat out lying”
    Please contact Haywood Jablowmie, VP of Public Relations for a transcript

#26     May 14, 2003
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Where's his Alter Ego (ALICE)? :D

EDIT: Man, I hate it when I accidently post a fairly lame joke after a good one. Nice one TM.

#27     May 14, 2003
  8. Hard to believe considering that you're dumber than a bag of doughnuts.

PTR

#28     May 14, 2003
  9. gotta love the Rock LMAO:D

#29     May 14, 2003
  10. After looking at this chart, I'm really interested. Does anyone have Mr. Jablowmie's phone number or email? I'd like to see about joining the Shill team!!!

#30     May 14, 2003