15 consecutive profitable trades

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrmarket, May 14, 2003.

1. Nice pictures. Have you "officially" come out of the closet yet? There is nothing wrong with being gay, and don't let anyone tell you different. I once worked with a gay guy - there is nothing wrong with being who you are!

#11     May 14, 2003
  2. How've you been Mr. Market..???

The board hasn;t been the same without you!!!
    Optional and I have had nothing to do with out you and Alice to harass!!

Welcome back and try to stay for longer this time:)

So what do you like today??

#12     May 14, 2003
  3. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Successful traders don't need to broadcast it.

Looks more like you're soliciting members for your Yahoo group.

And 15 closed profitable trades in in 16+ months? LOL ... That's not even one profitable trade per month.

Oh yeah, I won't even comment on the open trades that are in the hole ... some down 20+%.

#13     May 14, 2003

4. Your just jealous.......Don't listen to them MM

#14     May 14, 2003
  5. mrmarket,

I looked over your portfolio. How is it possible that you do not have EBAY? Like you, it is HUGE. Also, it is getting more huge by the day. My advice is sell the small girlie man stocks you have and put it all in EBAY. Real men are not diversified.

#15     May 14, 2003
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Jealous of a mediocre record? Hello??? Sorry, but I trade full time and 15 winners in 16+ months along with a handful of deeply underwater trades .. errrr, investments isn't exactly anything to brag about.

#16     May 14, 2003

7. You are puny and insignificant compared to Mr. Market......If your not careful he will take your woman too

#17     May 14, 2003
  8. how about some baseball wisdom

and who will win the NBA championship?

#18     May 14, 2003
  9. Theres no way he is gay(not that there is anything wrong with that), I gay man would never go out of the house with all of that body hair.

#19     May 14, 2003
  10. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

The only thing I'd admit to is not being as bad a trader as Mr. Market. Or as scared a trader ... geez, what's he put on? 25 trades in the past year and a half? Now that's "insignificant"! I don't need to brag about my results but I've been doing this full time for over 7 years.

#20     May 14, 2003