$14 trillion dollar IRS tax lien on Federal land

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by FireWalker, Sep 14, 2011.

1. The Fed sold the rest to the public in open market operations.

Edit: Remember, the Treasury creates the bond and sells it to the Fed for a $100k check. The Fed sells them to the public. Reason for the Fed? None. Obfuscation. They ran a scam in 1913 and everyone fell for it. No internet back then. Few newspapers understood. Word of mouth didn't get too far. It's just a scam. Bernanke doesn't even understand that.

#21     Nov 26, 2011
  2. The Fed kited a check to purchase those notes and bonds, so they are legally worth $0 due to lack of consideration.

If I were Bernanke, I would sell the $1.5 trillion face value at 140, clear $2 trillion. Do some wire transfers and do the world a favor.

#22     Nov 26, 2011
  3. piezoe

piezoe

The recent sightings of Elvis haven't got much radio time either. Must be a giant conspiracy to hide this news of top secret operations in the Fed and Treasury from an unsuspecting public. :D

#23     Nov 26, 2011
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#24     Nov 29, 2011
  5. We all hypervenilate when Warren Buffet buys a company for 1.4 billion.

This is 14 Trillion. Still, nobody knows what it is.

#25     Dec 10, 2011
  6. I agree. *Unimaginable.

1.4 billion.

Stadium 50,000.

Lots of people.

100 stadiums is difficult to imagine.

100 stadiums of 50,000 people. That would be take up the entire city.

Ever been in a stadium?

That's only 5 million.

Now.

How do we even begin to imagine a billion?

That's 1,000 of those 5 million. (well, 5 billion, but who's counting at that point.)

Ok... so we have 100 stadiums of 50,000 people each. That would comprise an entire city.

Do we even have 1,000 cities inside the USA of near that size?

And that's just a billion. A TRILLION is so far out of all human possible imagination as ??

#26     Dec 11, 2011