$14,500 NEXGEN SOFTWARE ? Anybody using it ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by traderclay, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Also in the indicator section on Ninja and no I am not a shill though i do seem to keep telling people on here about it. I have looked at and didnt like it the indicator that is

#21     Apr 12, 2008
  2. I found a screenshot of the MACD BB indicator. It's another indicator.

#23     Apr 12, 2008
  3. I wish there was a more effective way to get the word out that this company is a scam. I have posted comments on every site I can find to try and warn people not to buy, but I don't feel it is being effective enough.

Any suggestions?:confused:

#24     May 17, 2008
  4. Build a one page website / blog with the CORRECT SEARCH ENGINE SEO keywords inside its text copy and word content... so that...

People using search engines looking for info about this software or something like it WILL BRING UP YOUR WEB page in the search results (as well as the web page of this software company and others like it)

The user will click on your search result link in Google, or Yahoo or MSN to read your info and you can criticize it IN COMPLETE DEPTH with facts, figures, graphs... include the criticism of others...

and why investing in this software is NOT in the interest of the unsuspecting user...

even build a Trading Software Scam E Mail Newsletter that could go out to many many people who sign up at your new site...

This is a commitment of time and a little bit of coin and also an opening to being directly liable for what you have to write unlike in an anonymous forum post..

HTH,

edge...

#25     May 17, 2008
  5. Thank you for the suggestion for getting the word out about Nexgen. I will look into it, however it sounds complicated, and I have to admit to not being the greatest at computer stuff.

In the meantime, I have posted negative feedback on just about every site I can find and will continue to do that. When my funds are better, I will probably get the website you recommend.

Thanks again!

#26     Jun 3, 2008
  6. r-in

r-in

Make sure and ask them to ask the owner about his job as a sales rep for R&W Technical and there scam software. They were one of the first if not the first to get nailed by the CFTC many years ago. They used the same b.s. sales techniques I'm sure are being used now.

#27     Jun 3, 2008
  7. What do you think a person would have to do to get this company checked out by the CFTC ( what does that stand for) ?

I'll try anything! I'm so mad at having lost so much money while he drives around here in his matching his and hers Lamborghinis and lives on the golf course!

#28     Jun 3, 2008
  8. joefsch

joefsch

I bought nexgen 5yrs ago ($3500). The owner/developer says that the main purpose of the software is to predict/show fib support/resistance levels. It does a good job at that, but of course the market does not always stop/reverse at those exact levels. You could consider AbleSys programs for trading. I use both programs side by side and rely heavily an ablesys more than nexgen. Joe S.:)

#29     Jun 5, 2008
  9. ichibon

ichibon

I have and use the MACD/BB indicator on my Tradestation platform. Its pretty ok but certainly not any "Holy Grail"... (I actually prefer the "BB/Squeeze" which you are also welcome to) Anyway, if you guys want it I will be happy to email it to you. Just let me know. Good trading. :)

#30     Dec 29, 2008