$14,500 NEXGEN SOFTWARE ? Anybody using it ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by traderclay, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Curious to get some commentary on this Nexgen Software system. The website is www.nss-t3.com have you been using it and how do you like it ?

2. I heard Warren Buffet has used this exact system since 1964.

3. I'll sell it to you for half the price $7000. Just send me the cash and I'll send it to you via Fedex. Don't worry, I don't need your mailing address.

4. 2006

You can do everything the software does yourself. Comon ppl all its doing is drawing fib lines.

5. you can find most of its methodology looking throught the site
    i didn't bother downloading the trial
    if you were trading forex, MetaTrader 4 does all Nexgen does for
    free, see: http://www.forex-tsd.com/

6. its not worthy .i have one software its almost free and many time batter than this one

7. gotoxy

gotoxy

its REALLY not worthy.

8. PHOLAN

PHOLAN

I would like to buy a copy of Nexgen Software if you are unhappy with it, as long as the license can be transfered through Nexgen.

Tks

9. I have a boot leg version. The only think that I liked about the software was the indicator that combines MACD and Bollingerbands, called MACD/BB. I wish this indicator was on other systems, it works very well.

10. PHOLAN

PHOLAN

I agree with the MACD/BB indicator.

At this point, having programmed my whole life and 4 yrs in TS, I decided to re-create all the Nexgen Indicators instead of paying 15K.
    The only one I haven't finished is the fibonacci areas.

One thing that I have noticed is that their programmers spent too much time protecting the system instead of enhancing the indicators.

I have managed to enhance some of them. What I do miss is being able to take their classes. That to me, is the most valuable part of the whole system.

#10     Nov 23, 2007