14:21 'Hostage situation' at Clinton '08 office - CNN.com

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Nov 30, 2007.

1. 14:21 'Hostage situation' at Clinton '08 office - CNN.com

CNN.com reports police are at a Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in New Hampshire to address what CNN affiliates are reporting as a hostage situation. The affiliates said the incident began about 1 p.m. at the headquarters in Rochester. WCVB-TV in Boston said it is unclear how many people were being held. WMUR in New Hampshire said the hostage-taker was an armed man. The WMUR Web site said a witness, Lettie Tzizik, told the station she spoke to a woman shortly after she was released from the office by the hostage-taker. "A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape,'" the Web site reported. Clinton was in the Washington area at the time of the incident.

Of course CNBC is telling what Buffett had for breakfast.

2. Republican trying to attack Clinton's policies?

3. newbunch

newbunch

Dennis Kucinich trying to get more attention.

4. Publicity Stunt?

5. ssblack

ssblack

I can't find this anywhere, but how odd.

6. let me guess, oatmeal and a banana. did you see dylan cut off the guy who passed out on air the other day. classic, flashback to fast market in the pits. joe just had a heart attack,not going to be able to fill that 50 lot. never changes, greed is good, right.

7. It's on drudge now.

He wants to talk to her. I'm for it.:D

8. Just another case of the fallacy of outsourcing when the available technology and man power is right here at home.

9. RL8093

RL8093

When you say "passed out", I assume you mean he had a brain lock-up. It was a major case of stage fright causing gray-matter malfunction. Lights, camera, action - - - brain forgets how to send words to mouth. Felt bad for the guy. It'll be a while before we see him again.....

R

10. you tell me, I heard a thud. Here is the the link, check out the utube link.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1694875#post1694875

On the plus side the hostages and all were released. The story is that the guy was upset about mental health care and not Hilary's politics, WTF?

#10     Nov 30, 2007