$14,000 per year field worker buys $720,000 home

Discussion in 'Economics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 4, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

the french being the french it is doubtful they would have an english requirement. further more the required level of knowledge of the french language is probably not too high.

#41     May 5, 2007
  2. Meanwhile, France's economy is doing better than the U.S.

#42     May 5, 2007
  3. so what, the poor slob trying to make it happen.. god bless him

(i think "the system" will survive)

#43     May 5, 2007
  4. Nope! It wasnt the field worker that got conned, its the other way around.

In certain states, it takes time for someone to get evicted from a house. In California, you can live in the house almost an entire year without making payments before they can kick you out.

You can even scam the bank a little by egging them on and encouraging them not to pull the trigger. Every mortgage servicer has a loan workout department and that department can delay the process even longer if you lay down some good lines.

This guy is a cherry picker with minimal income. In fact, I could make more then him by collecting unemployment. He got lucky and lived in a house for an entire year.

The worst that will happen to the cherry picker is that a foreclosure will go on his record. However, he probably has lots of relatives that will sign for a loan and then they can apply, rinse, and repeat the process again.

There are many scam artists in California who will steal someone's identity and get a house. They will make payments for a little bit and then suddenly stop after 3 months. Live in the house for another year until they are evicted.

As long as the mortgage company doesnt file an NOD, then everything is ok. Even if they file an NOD, then the guy can still live in the house for 3 months.

Most mortgage companies wont file an NOD for several months after you stop paying and, like I said, you can scam the servicing department. Tell them that you are out of work or have a medical excuse. Egg them on, send them a little bit of cash, etc.

#44     May 5, 2007
  5. the true scam artists ARE the system you dick heads.. they been f*ckin you for so long you beg for it.
    get a clue morons

#45     May 5, 2007