14,000 mostly-elite white Britons reverted to Islam?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by misterno, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Everything a_person observed applies to Christians, which, to be fair, he noted.
    Sufism is an avowedly liberal version of Islam, by the way, so your statement is false. Of course they aren't considered Islamic by the more conservative folks; among other examples of this, Iran considered an outright ban on Sufism.

#41     Jan 19, 2011
  2. So you want to kill Jews and Muslims, are you going to bring back the old Crusader slogan "Christ-killers, embrace the Cross or die!".

#42     Jan 19, 2011
  3. Bakinec

Bakinec

Where's yours? Nazis were just as Christian as Bin Laden is Buddhist. Paganism was one of the roots of the Nazi doctrine, that's pretty well known by any historian worth his salt.

What makes Christianity fundamentally different from Islam, is not how people interpreted and applied them, but what is written in their source.

Try to tell me that the Gospels and the Qur'an are similar in their message.

Since you are willing to ascribe every single invention under the sun to the oh-so-wise Muslims, I'll have to cut you off lest some you succeed in brainwashing gullible sheep into believing you.

Arabic numerals?
    Cross that one out.
    The only reason they're called Arabic, is because the Europeans first were introduced to them by Arabs.
    The "Arabic" numerals were invented by the Hindus, and adopted by the Arabs.
    That is a well-known fact, btw. But you didn't know it.

Double entry book-keeping?

Yet another "invention" that the Muslims try so hard to portray as a fruit of their civilization. There is NO evidence whatsoever that accounting as we know it today was ever used by the Muslims. NONE.

However, there is irrefutable proof that Pachioli invented, and put into writing, the modern principles of the double-entry bookkeeping system that we use today.

So there go your brilliant "Muslim inventions" down the toilet back into your fertile Muslim netherworld of timeless Muslims "inventions".

I am not even touching upon the fact that Arabs built and maintained one of the finest libraries of Classical works of Greece and Rome in their time, while that is certainly commendable, it also shows how much scientific knowledge they adopted, rather than invented.

Muslims certainly had their inventors, but your era of invention was short-lasted, and was over as soon as the Muslim doctrine became more settled, and started curbing the intellectual freedom of its followers. That is about 5-6 centuries after Islam's invention, and it's still in effect today, as is showcased by the utter backwardness of 100% of Muslim nations today.

#43     Jan 19, 2011
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

Islamization of Europe and Russia today is undeniable. Unless something drastic happens to stop it, it's pretty much unavoidable.

European muslims abuse the welfare system and on average spit out over 5 "believers" per family, while the Europeans are too concerned with keeping their dog's nails properly polished.

Europeans are going to simply die out, without so much as a single sword being raised.

Russians suffer the same birthrate problem as the Euros, except their muslims population consists of citizens of the Russian Federation, rather than immigrants. Almost half of its army is muslim, and will be more than that in one more decade.

I think the reasons and causes of this phenomenon are pretty clearly laid out in the Bible, to anyone who's ever taken it upon himself with sincerity to actually read the whole book and understand it.

#44     Jan 19, 2011
  5. stu

stu

Where is your education indeed, or are you trying to re-write history?
    Hitler was a Catholic and Hitler's words demonstrate his strong Christian faith, manifesting the danger of religion when considered as ultimately true, and will always be a constant thorn in the side of Christian and religious protagonists .

Throughout the growth and conquests of Hitlers Nazi party, Christianity was prominent as justification and promoted to and by citizenry and soilders of Germany.
    All Nazi German Army belt buckles were embellished "God With Us".
    Nazi soldiers took an oath to Hitler stating - "I swear by God this sacred oath.....to Adolf Hitler "

• My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice....

-Adolf Hitler, Munich 12 April 1922

Hitler was Not excommunicated by the Catholic Church
    Goebolls Was excommunicated .............for marrying a protestant !!

#45     Jan 19, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It hardly matters what Hitler's religious beliefs were, in the sense that "religion and anti-religion arise mutually", to paraphrase Lao Tsu, if you get my meaning...

#46     Jan 19, 2011
  7. As much as Sarah Palin is responsible for the shootings in Arizona. Go back to school and learn how to read, moron.

#47     Jan 19, 2011
  8. stu

stu

Yes I think I get your meaning, but stabbing about with pseudo-philosophical gobbledygook is hardly adequate for dismissing the fact that Hitler held strong Christian beliefs and applied them in justification of his deeds.

#48     Jan 19, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

And some other madman had "religion is the opiate of the people" beliefs behind his genocide project. My point stands.

#49     Jan 19, 2011
  10. Christianity is no more responsible for the Holocaust that Sara Palin is for the shootings in Arizona. I thought you libturds had bottomed with that but you continue to exceed my expectations.

#50     Jan 19, 2011