14,000 mostly-elite white Britons reverted to Islam?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by misterno, Jan 18, 2011.

1. I don't expect everyone to agree, but you might try and counter the argument reasonably...assuming you are not afraid of being reduced to the same type of person you feel the most hatred of...

Most people don't understand that hate and love attach a person's mind to the object of their hate/love at the same force.

#21     Jan 18, 2011
  2. Within living memory, six million Jews were killed by Christians. The word Prussian comes from a tribe, now long since forgotten, that was completely exterminated by Christian knights who, finding this pagan tribe occupying land they wanted, put them to the sword.
    Christianity spread by the sword just as much as Islam, if not more so.

#22     Jan 18, 2011
  3. How many native Americans (both north and south America plus central Americans) did Cortez, the good Christian kill?

Imagine if the Christians you mentioned had weapons of mass destruction?

Is modern day Christianity where Islam is today.

I would say no, but the process of Christianity growing into the current state of relative civility with those who don't wish to be converted to Christianity was terribly bloody.

Then you can find the modern day Christians who show their true color:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

---Ann Coulter---

#23     Jan 18, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I really don't enjoy giving long educated responses to those who obviously do not exercise sound logic on their part. I'll let John Quency Adams speak for me here:

“Adopting from the sublime conception of the Mosaic law, the doctrine of one omnipotent God; he connected indissolubly with it, the audacious falsehood, that he was himself his prophet and apostle. Adopting from the new Revelation of Jesus, the faith and hope of immortal life, and of future retribution, he humbled it to the dust by adapting all the rewards and sanctions of his religion to the gratification of the sexual passion. He poisoned the sources of human felicity at the fountain, by degrading the condition of the female sex, and the allowance of polygamy; and he declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind. THE ESSENCE OF HIS DOCTRINE WAS VIOLENCE AND LUST; TO EXALT THE BRUTAL OVER THE SPIRITUAL PART OF HUMAN NATURE (Capitals by Adams)...Between these two religions, thus contrasted in their characters, a war of twelve hundred years has already raged. The war is yet flagrant...While the merciless and dissolute dogmas of the false prophet shall furnish motives to human action, there can never be peace upon earth, and good will towards men.”

#24     Jan 18, 2011
  5. That's not an argument...

I understand, if you can't counter my argument on your own...I was relatively confident that you couldn't.

#25     Jan 18, 2011
  6. You guys are all idiots

Who cares about Christianity or Catholics or Irish?

The below document proves that THE WHOLE EUROPE WILL BE MUSLIM ONE DAY

Try to find a solution for that. Don't you see the approaching problem?

WAKE UP

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#26     Jan 18, 2011
  7. Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.
    Your education is worthless if it can't give you the common sense to figure out that if six million were killed less than two generations ago in the name of your Christian religion, for you to sit and spew this bilge is the worst form of hypocrisy.

#27     Jan 18, 2011
  8. I don't live in Europe, and I got nothing against Islam, so why would I give a fuck?
    I swear, if you had a brain you'd be an idiot.

#28     Jan 18, 2011
  9. WAKE UP FROM SLEEP

AMERICA IS BECOMING MUSLIM STARTING FROM TOP (OBAMA)

This one is from Wikipedia, a non muslim website so you can believe

Muslims in America: The Nation’s Fastest Growing Religion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

According to some sources, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United States,[43][44][45] Much of the growth has been driven by immigration. Conversions also figure in this growth, with a quarter of American Muslims being converts, almost entirely African-American.[42] Muslim immigration is rising as in 2005 alone more people from Islamic countries became legal permanent US residents than in any year in the previous two decades.[46][47] The number of Muslims in the US is somewhat controversial. The highest, generally accepted estimate of Muslims in the United States is 2.5 million as of 2009 (0.8% of the total population).[48] Some sources mention estimates as high as 6-7 million.[49][50] (President Obama in a 2009 speech in Egypt, stated that there were nearly 7 million Muslims in the US.[51]) This would make Islam the second most popular religion in the US after Christianity. Such estimates were accepted by media for some time, but any empirical basis for these higher numbers is not documented

#29     Jan 18, 2011
  10. Dust off the olde playbook and bring back the Crusades.

#30     Jan 18, 2011