$$$...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgmodel, Feb 11, 2003.

1. BIG SHOW

BIG SHOW

give us the name please...

#11     Feb 11, 2003
  2. Fascinating! One of my favorite ET hardheads gave this company a 5x5 rating and called them a "class act", in the midst of other unequivocal negative remarks. Funny when you read the reviewers after getting a bit more acquainted with their mentalities on the message threads.

"same shitty crew from ONSITE"- first review October 07, 2002 10:03 AM

Quote & Execution Speed: 1
    Range of Services: 1
    Training & Tech Support: 1
    Commissions & Fees: 1
    Overall Reliability: 1

Same problem as Onsite, Andowver and other firms that try to squeeze the ox at both ends. They don't specialize for retail nor professional, and try to cover both ends. Watch them like a hawk, check every penny in clearance, and request your checks frequently...

"Class acts!" - my buddy 2002 September 26, 2002 1:30 PM

Quote & Execution Speed: 5
    Range of Services: 5
    Training & Tech Support: 5
    Commissions & Fees: 5
    Overall Reliability: 5

Very commited to follow through.

"Never traded with them" - third reviewer September 07, 2002 6:05 AM

Quote & Execution Speed: 3
    Range of Services: 3
    Training & Tech Support: 3
    Commissions & Fees: 3
    Overall Reliability: 3

...And dont' plan to either. Company X got de-listed from NASDAQ and is now a pink sheet trading at pennies, they sold their technology to E-Trade, and for whatever reason bought Onsite but haven't shown anything for it. IMO, they're going to be out soon and I would recommend traders to stay away until they show signs of life again.

#12     Feb 11, 2003
  3. Why are you all so shy about naming names? If a company treated you like shit, why not let people know about it? If some company screwed me, I wouldn't hesitate to let the world know about it.

Who are we talking about here? Screw this "Company X" crap! :mad:

PeBBLe

EDIT: I'll name the name, because I'm not a pussy! :p
    http://www.elitetrader.com/br/?action=view&R_FirmID=7

#13     Feb 11, 2003
  4. Do it in code or pig latin. All we need to do is get the enigma machine so we can avoid this prop firm. Or better yet do what the riddler does to Batman. Give us a clue .... I am dying to know who.

#14     Feb 11, 2003
  5. If all this is true, AB Watley is gonna be getting some VERY bad publicity...

#15     Feb 11, 2003
  6. bone

bone

Reading AB Whatley's reviews, it sounds like compisnada has your money.

#16     Feb 11, 2003
  7. Isn't this a retail brokerage?

Sue them in small claims court, get a judgment.

Take the judgment to any county in which they have an operation, and get a charging order.

Have the Sheriff seize some assets in satisfaction.

Or......maybe there is something missing in this story. Me thinks there is.

My favorite collection technique is to find two other creditors owed at least $1,500 and file an involuntary petition in the Federal Bankruptcy Court. I think these are still the criteria--3 creditors owed at least $1,500 each. THAT will get their attention.

#17     Feb 11, 2003
  8. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

ABWATLEY...

#18     Feb 11, 2003
  9. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

exactly... and the biggest bs is ive been nothing but profitable since day one... up ~54% for '02...

#19     Feb 11, 2003
  10. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

i just got in sorry for the delay...

#20     Feb 11, 2003