132 pip loss today. Ouch.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by peilthetraveler, Nov 19, 2009.

1. LOL, I got bored and the pic kinda says it all :D

#51     Nov 20, 2009
  2. #52     Nov 20, 2009
  3. That would make cabletrader the man behind the curtain.
    I gotta go, have a good weekend guys. (I'm assuming males, consider athlonmans gay thing).:p

#53     Nov 20, 2009
  4. I really have no idea who he is. Some guy mentioned that he had a journal here before. He was known as John99 in here.

Reference: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114977&perpage=6&pagenumber=50

He probably learned his lesson and is probably (hopefully) a good trader by now.

PA

#54     Nov 20, 2009
  5. Hey you leave my curtain lurking alone, I gotta get some pleasure out of life.

Yep, have a nice weekend guys and gals, time to hang up the mouse!

#55     Nov 20, 2009
  6. wanna 500 pip move in 5 minutes - its lurking around the corner when one of these national banks surprises us with a rate increase out of the blue. and when it happens there will be no retrace for months.

but who am i to tell you how to manage your funds. if it works for you fine - but having lost big and having lost small - i'll take the small hit.

I'll leave you with the words of Jessie Livermore

"A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong - not taking the loss - that is what does damage to the pocketbook and to the soul. "

#56     Nov 20, 2009
  7. Well if luck is on my side, i will short that day and get the 500 points in my favor. :)

#57     Nov 20, 2009
  8. Well, i am out of here. This was a great exciting week that ended on a good note. Nothing better than going into the weekend with a bigger account than you started with.

Have a good weekend all.

#58     Nov 20, 2009
  9. AyeYo

AyeYo

Where did I say anything about holding positions overnight? I clearly said I DO NOT LEAVE THE COMPUTER when in a position.

#59     Nov 20, 2009
  10. 1-who here...thinks it is totally crazy to trade Forex with no stop loss in place?

2-who here...thinks it is totally crazy to trade without stop's and go to bed with open positions?

hmmm...

#60     Nov 20, 2009