1300 ON s&p 500 Breached, Should Rubberbird leave

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Mar 15, 2006.

SHOULD THE BIRD LEAVE THE NEST

1. RUBBERBIRD STAYS AND IS FORGIVEN

40 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. RING HIS NECK, THEN OFF WITH THE HEAD

61 vote(s)
    60.4%
  1. More evidence of the bull trap as the lynch mob tries to assail the great market timer Mr Rubberbird.

#11     Mar 15, 2006
  2. J Birds loyalty to his Master, R Bird is to be admired. But just think if Rubberbird has to go, that makes Jackbyrd the head rooster.

#12     Mar 15, 2006
  3. About the voting, I have one word...

LANDSLIDE !!!

#13     Mar 15, 2006
  4. ROR, u haven't seen da latest 1; mr flyingbird on top of da forum page now.

omfg

#14     Mar 15, 2006
  5. WHY YOU JEALOUS LOTS!!!!
    How many times has rubberbird not made dead on calls for you guys???

How many times has he not called the top and was right within a mere 3 points??

Anyways..... rubberbird won that famous contest we had here months ago.... the one that everyone predicted where the S&P would end..... As i recall Rubberbird came in 1st place!! (I came in 2nd) .... Anyways... he never used up the ruling that would determine wether he stays here on ET or leaves!! (As you all remember...the winner of that contest would come out and decide if he stays or leaves.)

RUBBERBIRD.... if you're reading this... now is the time to use up that decision ruling you earned from wining that contest.

How clever of Rubberbird to wait on making that announcement until a time that he really needed it.... like now.

ALL HAIL TO OUR LEADER RUBBERBIRD

EDIT: All these alias coming in with similar names to rubberbirds.... thats not rubberbird!!! Its clowns making up new screnn names to be funny and skewer the results against rubberbird!!

#15     Mar 15, 2006
  6. As the results trickle in volente lays the ax to the grind stone, sparks showering as he relishes the moment. Um, anyway I think for volente to get his way the anti Rubberbird forces should need a 2/3rds majority. What do you guys think. This will probably spur a backlash causing the anti-bird vote to soar over 70%.

#16     Mar 15, 2006

7. Please note the numerous spelling errors that Rubberbird put in to throw us off.

ps. It appears the Bird forces are in rally mode.

#17     Mar 15, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Rubberbird/Romeo/Nolan etal has made perhaps a DOZEN stellar calls on this board in the past three years. Any one who actually trades index products knows how intuitive that guy truly is. Not to mention his great fade on Smarty Jones in the Preakness....

BTW RB, I had Corinthian at 9-1 in the Fountain of Youth at Gulfstream. I was fading First Samurai. Corinthian finished first and then the stewards knocked him down to third on a bogus "squeezing" ruling. Between the FOY and the Super Bowl I've had my share of BS "officiating" blunders this young year.

#18     Mar 15, 2006
    #19     Mar 15, 2006
  10. ATTENTION WHOMEVER HAS THESE MULTIPLE ALIASES.

I have investigated the multiple alias claims, and you are in fact in multiple violations of the rules of condut. PM me with the handle you want to keep. All others created 3-15-06 will be banned.

BirdRubber Created 2006-03-15 17:08:19

Rubberbyrd Created 2006-03-15 16:10:45

Flyingbyrd Created 2006-03-15 16:52:04

#20     Mar 15, 2006