130? Can it be true?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sulong, Apr 6, 2004.

1. 130 SOLDIERS KILLED IN IRAQ - REPORTS

A Pentagon source has said up to 130 US troops have been killed in fierce fighting in Iraq.

The large scale battle, described as "intense", has taken place in the town of Ar Ramadi, 20 miles west of Fallujah.

Sky News' David Chater said: "None of this is official yet - none of it is confirmed."

But he added: "It sounds very much like this is being carried out by men who are militarily trained."

Chater described the attack as "highly sophisticated".

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1130577,00.html

Jeezz, I hope not.

2. BSAM

BSAM

One is too many, however, CNN is reporting 12.

3. HEAVY FIGHTING IN IRAQ

A large number of soldiers have been killed in fierce fighting in Iraq, according to unconfirmed reports.

Some reports have put the toll as high as 130 but others have put the death toll at 12 with 20 wounded.

The large scale battle, described as "intense", has taken place in the town of Ar Ramadi, 20 miles west of Fallujah.

Thats better, 12 a day we can live with.
    Go George!

4. Wait a minute!!!! Didn't George declare the war over May 1st 2003? Well yeah and his first order was to allow US oil companies major work in Iraq, lifting sanctions and removing any liability from wrong doing!

It's good to be the king:D :D :D

Mission accomplished 5/1/03

136 of our bravest dead.

Bush says, bring em on 7/2/03

Today 4/6/04

636 of our bravest dead.
    Thousand injured, dozens of thousands dead Iraqi civilians

NICE GOING.

Ummm I don't blame you really, you have the likes of AAA, MAV hapaboy, Cutten, doubter, maxpi..... and klan supporting you all the way.:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Why don't you guys go down there and fight for Bush???

Anyone ?????:confused: :confused:

5. At only 12 per day, we will be up to another 3100 by Christmas!

:(

6. It occurs to me that I didn't make my sarcasm clear enough.

:(

I'm not happy with even 1 a day, let alone 12 or 130 or 28 or what ever the real number turns out to be.

The actions of this administration just seems to be a waste of life,money,and time.

7. don't you mean Klan?

8. hehehehe:D :D

there corrected :) :)

good people are paying attention:cool: :cool:

9. You know, you guys are going to feel the wrath of dem neo con artists any minute.

They is gonna tell you it is unAmerican to try to stop the killing of American soldiers fighting in a war we shouldn't be engaged in.