13 YO Malia Obama Goes To Spring Break In Mexico - Story Scrubbed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 20, 2012.

1. At great expense to the taxpayer no less.

#11     Mar 20, 2012
  2. I'll try to explain it to you. It is just plain lousy to hope a 13 year old daughter of a sitting U.S. President gets 'knocked up' while in Mexico, or anywhere else for that matter. As I said, you may 'roll that way' but I think it's pretty sick to talk about children getting pregnant.

c

#12     Mar 20, 2012
  3. This may explain the 'scrubbing':

Reports that Malia, 13, was traveling in Mexico for spring break with friends first surfaced Monday. As always, the White House asked journalists not to report on the Obama children and several media outlets later scrubbed stories they had posted Monday about the first daughter’s vacation.
    The White House repeated that request today, asking that “the media respect the privacy and security of the Obama children and not report on or photograph the girls when they are not with their parents.”

c

#13     Mar 20, 2012
  4. Oh PUHLEEZE!

1)If I express my personal mores concerning acceptable behavior for a 13yo: you liberals would be apoplectic and reference something about my Bronze age religion.

2) In reflecting true liberal positions on issues liberals once again get apoplectic as well.

3) How come when I do a BILL MAHR or David Letterman all of a sudden it's NOT funny (to LIEbrals) and I'm supposedly an asshole (according to brASS)?

Please do explain this.

#14     Mar 20, 2012
  5. The Whitehouse probably wants to prevent some of the Cartels from targeting her. It can be very dangerous in Mexico.

#15     Mar 20, 2012
  6. Well, I have to congratulate you on your uncanny ability to modify words to say funny, 3rd grade names. Is that how you spend your time? Gee, liebrals, and brASS, how cool and smart is that?

If your personal more's wish for a child to get 'knocked up' then I feel sorry for you, either you're delusional or sick, pick one.

And, to use your new 'big boy' word of the day, I hope you don't have a stroke with your ranting.

And, fwiw, I find humor, well, humorous regardless of who they may be lambasting., Not sure where that comment came from. I find hatred, just for hate purposes to be rather droll.

c

#16     Mar 20, 2012
  7. Yes, and other concerns of a parent. I think the families of Presidents deserve some respect and, if desired, some anonymity.

I felt the attacks on Sarah Palin's daughter were disgusting as well. This is just normal, not right or left.

c

#17     Mar 20, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Exactly. Why send her to Mexico to mingle with the crowds. One determined anti-American with a sniper rifle can't be stopped by 25 Secret Service agents when she is out in the crowds.

It just strikes me as bazaar that they would let her make such a trip.

#18     Mar 20, 2012
  9. Of course if anything untoward would happen if would be a vast right wing conspiracy.

#19     Mar 20, 2012
  10. I have to agree with you again. At maybe 16 or so, but 13 is a little young, even with a bunch of SS guys. I don't think I would have done the same.

c

#20     Mar 20, 2012