$13/night Orlando, $22/night Vegas...

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

just make sure to form a single line...pretty much for everything; including the bathrooom...:D

#11     Aug 1, 2008
  2. ligerny

ligerny

Ahhh.... Must be the luxurious trailerpark hotel, each room comes with a dead hooker and soiled sheets LOL :)

#12     Aug 1, 2008
  3. That's because there are only a few people left (with $$) in Detroit:D

#13     Aug 1, 2008
  4. In Vegas that rate probably gets you a night at the Klondike across from Mandalay bay. That place is such a dive, I remember back in the day college parties there, they would just trash the rooms. Good luck enjoying your stay, right next to the airport, you can have the jets taking off soothe you to sleep.

#14     Aug 1, 2008
  5. Hell of a decision if you live in Detroit:

Fly to Miami or buy a house.

#15     Aug 1, 2008

6. The airlines have it all wrong the flights out of there should be bid as everyone wants to get out of there.

#16     Aug 1, 2008
  7. Oh, that's cold!!!!

And orlando isn't so bad. September - May. The rest of the time, its a lot like miami. just without any air circulation.

Disney has increased # of hotels on site which are killing the mom/pop motels on US 192. Hotel workers and their families shacking up in them instead of apartments.

#17     Aug 1, 2008
  8. I drove through downtown Orlando 3 years ago and thought I was in South Central.

#18     Aug 1, 2008
  9. It couldn't be any worse than the Palace Station. My room at the Palace Station smelled like underarm sweat.

#19     Aug 1, 2008
  10. K-Rock

K-Rock

You must don't get out very often. Downtown Orlando's nightlife is surprisingly hip.

#20     Aug 1, 2008