13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2013.

1. And by piece of work I mean delusional.
    Insults? My stating that I understand something doesn't constitute an insult. Your inability to stay on topic speaks for itself.
    Why thank you! I certainly hope you have a excellent day and an even better weekend!

#31     May 23, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Classic :)

#32     May 23, 2013
  3. Give the fools hell AK. They want facts and you give them facts. Then they say stop blaming Bush, when all you are doing is pointing out the HYPOCRISY of the Obama haters. Bush did it, then it's either OK or it doesn't matter because it was so so long ago. Obama did it, impeach the black man.

#33     May 23, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

LOL It's the damn truth we are looking for. Who stopped the support from arriving among other questions like where was Obama, why was the Ambassador there on 9/11, etc. etc.

There has been no accountability from Obama, Clinton or the government. Just lies. We want truthful answers and we want the now!!!

Get with the program morons.

#34     May 23, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

....DirkDigler gave them to us.

#35     May 23, 2013
  6. There is no hypocrisy bro, none. There are 2 major issues with benghazi that are simply absent from any of these attacks under W.

1) After the fact, there was an outright denial by the admin FOR TWO WEEKS that this was a TERRORIST attack. That has been proven not only to be totally wrong, but the story they told was based on absolutely nothing. All of the actual evidence and eyewitness accounts produced so far completely contradict the story obama and his admin told. Since they are privy to that information long before we are, and the attack was recorded, there is no fucking chance that they didn't KNOW their story was total bullshit. I mean really, the talking points produced by the intelligence community were changed, for a fact!

And btw they haven't killed or detained a single muslim fuck involved in benghazi yet, not one. In fact the only person suffering ANY consequences for the attack is the guy who produced the film, which had nothing to do with the attack. he is still in prison.

2) Our people at the consulate asked for help during and prior to the attack and they didn't get it. If that happened under Bush, how come we never heard about it? And since it did happen, why can't anyone give a straight answer why help was denied, or who denied it?

So NO, there wasn't a single 'benghazi' that happened on Bush's watch, and if there was, someone needs to produce evidence of it before they can even mention the word - hypocrisy. What AK posted is nothing like benghazi. Another thing, you have to really be fucked up to think the handling of benghazi was/is satisfactory. 4 of ours dead, none of theirs.. even to this day.

#36     May 23, 2013
  7. Well I don't know about DirkDigler except he has a cool screen name, so he can't be all bad.

On Bengahazi I'm not saying the spin coming out of the white house doesn't smell, it does . What I'm pointing out is the hyprocisy coming from the right. If they were truley concerned about justice in the white house they wouldn't stop until the truth came out on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the rest, that group almost sunk our country. The only time people really get outraged is when the other side does something, both sides are guilty of this.

#37     May 23, 2013
  8. lol what 'truth' are we missing about Bush, Cheney and Rummy? And how did they almost sink our country?

Also, this is definitely the wrong thread to try pointing out hypocrisy from the right. I don't think that you meant what you said above when you wrote your last post. I think you were blindly getting behind AKs joke of a premise that this happened under Bush.. 13x's. Which is just plain nonsense.

#38     May 23, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously there is some truth to this.

#39     May 23, 2013
  10. jem

jem

You know how ridiculous this thread is.

Imagine GWB having to create a deceptive story to explain why he told our special forces to stand down during an attack.

Its fricken ridculous.

Oh wait... someone did tell our forces to stand down when they had bin laden pinned in the mountains.

WTF two of the least trustworthy leaders in history back to back. Is that what we are saying here.

Bush did it so Obama can sells us out too?

Good Job Mr. Presidents.

Maybe we can spend more money and raise taxes to fix a spending problem while we are at it.

More war please.

#40     May 23, 2013