13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well, if you're going to bring in 9-11 as evidence, then let's bring Clinton into this as well, since it was he who let Bin Laden go when he had a shot at him.

#21     May 23, 2013
  2. So you lost the Benghazi argument. Let me see if I understand your new topic, "Obama is better than Bush because in his four years and 6 months in office there have been fewer deaths around the world than there were in Bush's 8 years in office." If you want to change topics please start a new thread.

#22     May 23, 2013
  3. Just when I started sleeping really well at night - now this!?!? :D

#23     May 23, 2013
  4. Like 9-11 ,conservatives are now trying to make the 13 embassy/consulate attacks under Bush disappear.

FACT,13 Embassies attacked under Bush,more deaths and injuries then Benghazi.

#24     May 23, 2013

5. Benghazi was an attack on a US Embassy,there were 13 of those on Bushs watch Dirk.Like 9-11,you cant make that fact disappear

#25     May 23, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

Anyone else smell the desperation?

#26     May 23, 2013
  7. He is quite the piece of work. I fully understand the IQ47 moniker now.

#27     May 23, 2013
  8. I smell the desperation from the republicans using an attack on a A US embassy to take down Obama and Clinton.Even with that desperate play from republicans Obama was re elected ,Obama approval ratings are in their usual range ,More people trust Hillary over The GOP on Benghazi,Hillarys favorability ratings are among the highest in the country and she leads every poll against every opponent to be The next US President :)

#28     May 23, 2013
  9. You lost the argument so you start with the insults,typical ET rightie behavior.You guys are sooooo predictable .Have a nice day dirk

#29     May 23, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#30     May 23, 2013