13 Benghazis That Occurred on Bush's Watch Without a Peep from Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 22, 2013.

1. Eight

Eight

they have to go see what's on MSNBS, maybe they can think of something else to accuse Bush of...

It's over for this administration, it's really over with. The pres has a reputation for sitting around, ordering pizza from out of the state and doing nothing when real situations need some decisive action...

#11     May 22, 2013
  2. jem

jem

wow... the obama drones are hitting new low points everyday.

There is a concept in economics you can't fight the invisible hand because in the long run it will come back to balance.

What we are seeing is the idea of giving away others peoples money (thatchers observations) coming to an end. the country and the economy are trying to come back to balance as the left is trying to destroy the economy and turn our institutions into their jackbooted gestapo... taking orders to target americans.

It is sick, it is scary and its the precursor to 1984 which I have been warning about.

This left seems to be turning this into a very dangerous time and I am concerned the left will not surrender power peacefully. We have to be concerned about all those bullets and armor DHS has been buying.

#12     May 22, 2013
  3. When you can't articulate a logical argument:

a. blame Bush
    b. blame Fox News
    c. blame racism
    d. all of the above

#13     May 22, 2013
  4. FACT,13 Embassies attacked under Bush,more deaths and injuries then Benghazi.The the right doesn't give it shit because it happened under a republican president

#14     May 22, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did Bush and his secretary of state lie about it like Obama and Clinton did?

#15     May 22, 2013
  6. The fact remains there were ZERO, ZILCH, NONE, NADA "Benghazi's" under Bush. I realize you don't understand the significance of Benghazi and sadly I don't have the time to try to explain it to you.

I'm not here to play the "my president is better than your president because..." game. I just feel the need to jump in when I see such blatantly distorted facts posted. But I'll leave you with this. There have been at least four deadly attacks on US interests since Obama took office, including Benghazi. No one (R or D) seems to care about the other three. Why do you think that is? I'll give you a hint, it's not that they don't care it's that Benghazi has several (at least) distinguishing characteristics that make it much more significant. It's not that hard to figure out, you should try.

#16     May 23, 2013
  7. Mercor

Mercor

You seem to have come to the conclusion that both Bush and Obama really suck.

#17     May 23, 2013
  8. You are worried your boy, Obama, will get what he deserves. I doubt he is going to be able to lie his way out of all this.

#18     May 23, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Be careful, Dirk. AK puts people on ignore when they put him in his place like that.

#19     May 23, 2013
  10. How many under Bush ? How many deaths from attacks under Obama and how many deaths from attacks under Bush.Please don't leave out the 2,900 + deaths under Bush from 9-11 like conservatives usually to do

#20     May 23, 2013