120Life?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by DTB2, May 10, 2023.

1. DTB2

DTB2

The hits keep on coming. Couple of weeks ago, I took a knock to the melon and got a few staples. All good. Now, the doctor doesn't like my BP. So for 10 days now I've severely restricted my sodium intake and eliminated caffeine. For a week I've been drink a glass of beetroot juice and the BP has been drifting down.

Before I go on meds, I would like to give 120 life a try.

Anyone using it?

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

DTB2 likes this.
  3. DTB2

DTB2

4. USDJPY

USDJPY

Try cutting out sugar.

DTB2, Nobert and murray t turtle like this.
  5. %%
    THAT sounds helpful ;
    + exercise for a lot of things. Even though sugar in fruit seems helpful, as long as i dont eat a whole watermelon.:D:D

DTB2 likes this.
  6. notagain

notagain

Blood pressure follows weight, just lose 20 pounds by not eating solid food after 8pm.
    Pretend you have gastritis, I better not eat or it's going to hurt. Then your stomach will signal and follow your expectations.

DTB2 likes this.
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Cutting out salt to the RDA as you will die otherwise, should very quickly remove congestive fluid around your heart. I have done this a few times before I had stents put in. A bang anywhere can trigger systemic inflammation and fluid build up.

Paprika and spices used wisely can make you not particularly miss salt.

I rarely add salt to anything now, just Pringles give me cravings sometimes but Paprika popcorn is quite good. We watch a lot of movies in our house as we have a dedicated cinema.

DTB2 likes this.
  8. Nobert

Nobert

Trying to minimize it atm. But it's kinda, everywhere.

Although, comparing with what i used-to consume, it's much less.

murray t turtle and DTB2 like this.
  9. DTB2

DTB2

I like that too! Must be the German-Hungarian in me.

Bugenhagen likes this.
  10. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Ah yes, the continent's unusual snacks. I remember getting a drive once passing through Switzerland at 2am and stopping at a motorway service station I saw the most varieties of flavoured popcorn in my life. It was really an excess amount and no Pringles. It felt like a decision of an eccentric manager who adored popcorn rather than the norm.

It was the first time I had paprika and the first and last time I had ginger flavoured popcorn. Ginger popcorn starts to feel like huffing a bag of a WWI gas. The coughing.. :)

#10     May 10, 2023
    DTB2 likes this.