1200 kids killed by guns since Parkland (one year ago)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Feb 12, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The NRA has nothing to do with gang related crime. If you abolished the NRA tomorrow, those gang members would still be killing each other. The NRA did not pull the trigger and is not the cause of those deaths any more than your local cutlery brand is responsible for stabbings. The problem that exists is one in the family unit.

This is your regular reminder that you are a fucking idiot pushing a narrative.

3. Banjo

Banjo

Tsing Tao likes this.
  4. UsualName

UsualName

Exactly. We voted for an increase in tax to pay for armed security in our schools.

The guns are so out of control how can we not turn our schools into maximum security prisons? It was a terrible choice but a reflection of the reality we have to live with because of reckless, for profit gun policy.

My mom used to have school drills in case of a nuclear attack from Russia, now my kids have school drills in case of a domestic school shooting.

It’s amazing how we are doing to ourselves what an evil empire couldn’t.

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. smallfil

smallfil

If we totally outlawed guns will hardcore criminal thugs and radical islamist terrorists give up their guns and bombs or whatever weapons they have? The less guns there are, the more likely for massacres to occur because there is nobody left to defend the victims or even the victims being able to defend themselves and their families! There are numerous instances when armed law abiding citizens put down criminal thugs and terrorists but, not reported by the bias liberal media machine!

Tsing Tao and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I always wondered how hiding under my flammable wooden desk would protect me during a nuclear attack.

7. UsualName

UsualName

It’s like putting razor wire on the American side of a border wall.

Cuddles likes this.
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If Trump sets the precedent a dem president can declare a national emergency over gun violence and deal with it without congressional approval.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

What are they going to do? Preemptively have the military invade cities like Chicago and execute the teenage gangbangers? That will greatly reduce teenagers shooting others.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Just an idea

#10     Feb 12, 2019