12 year old Yemeni dies during birth - Islamic law rules

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

The reason why I posted the video about a_person's Nazi heritage was his habit of calling me Nazi. I demonstrated across many of my posts that I am anty-Nazi. He was warned. He didn't listen. He got what he deserved :D

#31     Sep 18, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

#32     Sep 18, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

#33     Sep 18, 2009
  4. zdreg

zdreg

5. One of their Most respected historian Benny Morris reported the following after going through military de-classified documents;

[– says Morris –] is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape.” After some detailed description of the rape and murder of Palestinian girls, Morris concluded that “because neither the victims nor the rapists liked to report these events, we have to assume that the dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I found, are not the whole story. They are just the tip of the iceberg." Additionally he found that in twenty-four cases, about 800 Palestinians were massacred under different circumstances. And he added:

That can't be accidental. It's a pattern. Apparently, various officers who took part in the operation understood that the expulsion order they received permitted them to do these deeds in order to encourage the population to take to the roads. The fact is that no one was punished for these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres.

http://hnn.us/articles/3166.html

#35     Sep 18, 2009
  6. #36     Sep 18, 2009
  7. zdreg

zdreg

#37     Sep 18, 2009
  8. Shagi

Shagi

Some sick sheez here- bottom line is anything taken to extreme is no good thats the problem here.

The funny thing is both Jews & Muslim Fatwas all pray and believe in the same god. The only difference to get to God is Jesus & the other fellow Mohamz:D

#38     Sep 18, 2009
  9. LOL Shagi, you pronounced Mohamed the Iranian way.

Regards,

Sameeh

#39     Sep 18, 2009
  10. And yet jews don't fuck 9 year old girls and don't consider banning marriages with such girls "un-Talmudic".

#40     Sep 18, 2009