12 year old Yemeni dies during birth - Islamic law rules

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Sep 14, 2009.

1. You failed again, you can't come up with a quote in which Moses orders rape (or any other form of sex), you project your own sick arab mentality when you claim that they kept the girls for one purpose only.

Moreover Moses did not even mention the age of the girls. Moses was talking about virgins of any age so you pulled 3 year old girls out of your ass. Moreover, there is absolutely no record of Moses or the Jews ever sleeping with let alone raping little girls.

They were kept as slaves, servants, workers, future wives or mistresses perhaps but only sick arab boy can assume that the only reason not to kill a virgin is to rape her.

#21     Sep 16, 2009
  2. I am sorry a_person but if there is any sick mentality, it is your religion, your society and even the ideology your people adopted. an Ideology based on the teaching of Moses. and Ideology based on killing the fathers, mothers and brothers of little girls who will be kept as trophies for Moses’ men. An Idealogy and a relegion that allowes people like you to become proxy pedophile in their attempt to defend the actions of their sick relegion and prophet.

That pattern did not stop throughout your history and Benny Morris, your most respected historian put it best, after going through the Israel de-classified documents, when he said;

[– says Morris –] is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape.” After some detailed description of the rape and murder of Palestinian girls, Morris concluded that “because neither the victims nor the rapists liked to report these events, we have to assume that the dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I found, are not the whole story. They are just the tip of the iceberg." Additionally he found that in twenty-four cases, about 800 Palestinians were massacred under different circumstances. And he added:

That can't be accidental. It's a pattern. Apparently, various officers who took part in the operation understood that the expulsion order they received permitted them to do these deeds in order to encourage the population to take to the roads. The fact is that no one was punished for these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres.

http://hnn.us/articles/3166.html

Regards,

Sameeh

#22     Sep 16, 2009
  3. LOL, our brave jihadi is desperately trying to change the topic. Nice try...

I presume we can agree that the prophet and no one else fucked a 9 year old girl, that the arabs/muslims continue the practice today as featured in the first post of this thread and consider banning it to be un-Islamic.

Moreover your and your nazi buddy Tresor's assumptions about Moses have nothing to do with his quotes or actions and simply reflect your sick minds, your sick arab mentality and your blind hatred of the Jews.

#23     Sep 16, 2009
  4. The sickness a_person is when you defend what your prophet did, including the killing of a total population only to spare the lives of little girls for your prophet and his blood thirsty commanders pleasure.

The sickness a_person, when the religious oriented Zionist gangs continue on doing the same exact acts that their prophet instructed them to carry. The mass killing of still continued, according to Benny Morris, the rape of little girls continued, according to Benny Morris and the defense of these sick acts rooted in your religion is still defended by you and many of the people of your religion and all of the people who believe in your ideology.

You, by defending Moses actions of killing the men, women and boys and the rape of little girls, are being a good Jew who condones pedophilic and sick behavior and mentality. No wonder Benny Morris, who happened to be a staunch Zionist, thought of such actions as necessary evil to cleanse the land of its rightful owners.

Please note that I still called Mohamed, who lived more than 1500 years ago and belonged to that time moral code, a pedophile while you, being a good Jew and a good Zionist still insist on defending the rape of little girls and continue to give execuses for it.

Regards,

Sameeh

#24     Sep 17, 2009
  5. loza

loza Guest

hey guys....ok, ok....it is a giant pissing contest of whose prophet is the more or less deviant? Come now!

Let's be adults about it....the fact is, the world has moved on but in some dark corners people insist of living in the dark ages....and they prefer and cherish it, fine, let them....but they insist on dragging down into this pit of hell and shit, the suffering majority who wish to go to school, learn and better themselves despite of all the drawbacks....
    Most women in iran do not wish to wear bee keeper outfit (especially in the summer heat) and they do not want to be beaten and harassed by toothless and uneducated MOB for wearing the wrong fucking clothes!!!! It think we can all agree on this, right?

#25     Sep 17, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

As promised a_person:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcDpptCdYY0&hl=pl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lcDpptCdYY0&hl=pl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kindly learn who is Nazi

#26     Sep 17, 2009
  7. Hi Mom0,

I am now in my 425.5 alias to be exact. But that is beside the point. The point is, what do you take the people of this forum to be? obviously, it is very clear who is on the run and who is the comedian and true chameleon.

I hope people do not read this whole thread because that will make you look stupider than you really are. Good luck backing me to the corner. As for Tresor, the way I see it, he, on his own, is taking care of all of you.

Regards,

Sameeh

#27     Sep 17, 2009
  8. Of course he was, this is not and has never been in dispute, he was a pedophile. The whole point of this thread is that unfortunately the moral code of the muslim community has not changed in the last 1500 years. I can only repost what I posted in the beginning of this thread:

12-Year-Old Yemeni Child Dies During Child Birth
    In February, the Yemeni parliament tried to to set a minimum age of 17 to marry, but the notion was rejected by parliamentarians who believe the proposal violated Islamic law, which requires no age limit.

#28     Sep 17, 2009
  9. He desperately needed to change the subject and lying is in his blood. And I am quite sure he does sincerely believe that the only reason to spare lives of children and virgins is to rape them. It's not even his fault, that's how it works in his culture and he is merely projecting it on others.

#29     Sep 17, 2009
  10. LOL guys. Now I know that I exposed you. You are trying your best to discredit what anyone and anything that exposes your filthy, padophilic and blood thirsty relegion. In your attempt to spread hate against Muslims, you have managed to open a can of worms. And you know what is so sad yet interesting? you cannot come here and claim racism for you were the one who started this filth. There is a saying backhome that goes like this; "If your house is made out of glass, do not throw others with stones" In your case you kept on throwing and throwing and throwing thinking that no one will dare throw stones back at you. after all, you are the chosen ones who should not be confronted with their sick reality lest we offend your sensative soles.

Now, let us get into business, shall we?

Mom0 claimed that my sources are Islamic right? Wrong! please read below;

Numbers 31:15-18 (New International Version)

15 "Have you allowed all the women to live?" he asked them. 16 "They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the LORD in what happened at Peor, so that a plague struck the LORD's people. 17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Guess who informed us about that?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+31:15-18&version=NIV

Please read more;

Balaam and the Midianites
    While one might expect Balaam to be viewed positively by the Israelites for his brave and prophetic deeds on their behalf, such is not the case. Encamped at Shittim, the Israelites commit sexual sin with the women of Moab and join them in worshiping the Baal of Peor, a deity named for one of the high places where Balaam had blessed Israel. God commands Moses to execute all the participants in this episode. The priest Phinehas takes a spear and with one thrust slays both an Israelite leader and his Midianite wife, a local princess.

Israelite soldiers capture Midianite women.Later, God commands a war of "vengeance" against Midian. An Israelite force of 12,000 carries out the task with Phinehas as their standard-bearer. They kill "every man," of the opposition, including five Midianite kings and the unfortunate Balaam, whom Moses blames for the sin of Israel at Peor. When Midianite women are taken captive instead of being slaughtered by the Israelite soldiers, Moses demands:

Have you allowed all the women to live? They were the ones who followed Balaam's advice and were the means of turning the Israelites away from the Lord in what happened at Peor. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:15-18)

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Balaam

Need more?

Please check the following;

Numbers 31:13-24 - [Verse 15 in Original Hebrew]
    13 Moses and Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the congregation went out to meet them outside the camp. 14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army, the captains of thousands and the captains of hundreds, who had come from service in the war. 15 And Moses said to them, "Have you spared F428 all R749 the women? 16 "Behold, these caused F429 the sons of Israel, through the counsel F430 of Balaam, R750 to trespass F431 against the LORD in the matter of Peor, so the plague was among the congregation of the LORD. 17 "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. F432 18 "But all the girls F433 who have not known man intimately, F434 spare F435 for yourselves. 19 "And you, camp outside the camp seven days; whoever has killed any person and whoever has touched any slain, purify yourselves, you and your captives, on the third day and on the seventh day. 20 "You shall purify for yourselves every garment and every article of leather F436 and all the work of goats' {hair,} and all articles of wood." 21 Then Eleazar the priest said to the men of war who had gone to battle, "This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded Moses: 22 only the gold and the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin and the lead, 23 everything that can stand the fire, you shall pass through the fire, and it shall be clean, but it shall be purified with water R751 for impurity. But whatever cannot stand the fire you shall pass through the water. 24 "And you shall wash your clothes on the seventh day and be clean, and afterward you may enter the camp."

http://bible.heartlight.org/desk/?query=nu+31:15&t=nas&st=1&new=1&sr=1&sc=1&l=en

None of the above quotes are from Islamic sources but rather from the "Book Of Numbers"

You do not have to take my word for it. Go to google and type"The Book Of Numbers 31:15-18"

Regards,

Sameeh

#30     Sep 18, 2009