12 year old Yemeni dies during birth - Islamic law rules

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 1- Then why did you claim it was the Quran?

2- Why didn't you comment about Moses ordering the rape of 3 years old girls after killing their brothers, mothers and fathers?

#11     Sep 15, 2009
  2. What difference does it make if it's a well documented and undisputed fact - the prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) fucked a 9-year old girl. What's worse, this continues today, in the 21st century in the Islamic world - see the title of this thread for more detail.

Oh, and of course nowhere in your posts does Moses order rape of 3 year old girls or anyone else for that matter. Kindly provide the specific words of Moses ordering rape, don't bother providing words of anyone else.

#12     Sep 15, 2009
  3. Shariah Law - Islamic Justice

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8kRo_luEXE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U8kRo_luEXE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The following was sent to truthnet.org you be the judge:
    An 8 year old child caught stealing bread in a market of Iran is punished in a public place, in the name of Islam!!! His arm will be crushed and will lose its use permanently. A religion of peace and love, they say?

#13     Sep 16, 2009
    #14     Sep 16, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

a_person,

Which prophet was sexually more deviant:

a) Jewish prophet Moses having sex with a 3 year old girl, or

b) Muslim prophet Muhammad having sex with a 9 year old girl?

In case you missed mathematics in school 3 is 3 times less than 9.

Regards

#15     Sep 16, 2009
    #16     Sep 16, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Yes. It's true, instead of fucking 9 year old girls, Jews first killed men, women, boys and then they focused on fucking 3 year old girls, as their heavenly god commanded them.

Very nice a_person :confused:

#17     Sep 16, 2009
  8. I've noticed that too. The nazi boy tresor and his islamic ally sameeh usually quote same old tired crap from the Protocols. That they are now making their own shit up makes it actually more interesting. Their claim that Moses and ancient Israelites fucked 3 year old girls amounts to a theological and historical discovery of the century, no less. :D

#18     Sep 16, 2009
  9. Quote from sameeh55:

2- Why didn't you comment about Moses ordering the rape of 3 years old girls after killing their brothers, mothers and fathers?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is technique #33 in the Islamo-Nazis Big Book of Propaganda and Big Lies which is a derivative of their Satanic Bible, the Qur'an.

When you have no arguments to counter the Jews with than throw out a Preposterous Big Lie from the Big Book of Propaganda and Big Lies. Mohammed ibn Abdullah the PIG and his Satanic Idol, ALLAH the SOW, allow lying when you fight your enemies!

Since I have Jihadi Sameeh the Cretin and his sidekick Nazi Boy Tresor on my ignore list I have been informed that he thinks Pete Moss and I are one. This paranoid perverted fruitcake can't believe that there are people besides me that hold his false prophet, Mohammed ibn Abdullah the PIG, in such high regard.

#19     Sep 16, 2009
  10. Do you know how to read and understand English or were you reading a different post a_person?

The dude (Moses) ordered his commanders to kill the fathers, the mothers and the brothers of these little girls. He didn't ask to keep these little girls for farming or house chores, otherwise he could've kept the mothers for example. he kept these little girls for one sick purpose and one sick purpose only a_person and we all know it. For Moses sake man, you are defending such actions? Are you really? And if you are defending such action, what would that make you?

Your Most famous historian Benny Morris reported the following after going through military de-classified documents;

First and foremost, the historian underlined the new findings that justify the new version of Refugee Problem: “What the new material shows [– says Morris –] is that there were far more Israeli acts of massacre than I had previously thought. To my surprise, there were also many cases of rape.” After some detailed description of the rape and murder of Palestinian girls, Morris concluded that “because neither the victims nor the rapists liked to report these events, we have to assume that the dozen cases of rape that were reported, which I found, are not the whole story. They are just the tip of the iceberg." Additionally he found that in twenty-four cases, about 800 Palestinians were massacred under different circumstances. And he added:

That can't be accidental. It's a pattern. Apparently, various officers who took part in the operation understood that the expulsion order they received permitted them to do these deeds in order to encourage the population to take to the roads. The fact is that no one was punished for these acts of murder. Ben-Gurion silenced the matter. He covered up for the officers who did the massacres.

Regards,

Sameeh

#20     Sep 16, 2009