12:28PM: Is She Tired of Bulls and Ready to Hug the Violent Bears?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Relatively flat. The new shoe to drop will just have to wait after FED nonsense. Looks like I will close position and book a small profit. Let the FED inflate the market over 1400 spooz if it wants to and re-short and fade the FED. Best case scenario would be a sucker spike and quick fade.

I just can't go long here with conviction at the present time at a quadruple top.

#21     Apr 29, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

HedgefundTrader2 does.

#22     Apr 29, 2008
  3. Isn’t that cute, did you assume I was talking about you in my last post? Guilty conscience? I didn’t make reference to any person in particular.

Perhaps you could tell us how your magical powers can see into what I trade and you’re always sure I am on the wrong side of the market? Maybe that’s just not the case but it burns you up so that there are people who like to point out your game of omission and vagary?

#23     Apr 29, 2008
  4. stocktrad3r:

I did not hear from you buddy? Where do you think she is heading now? Did you pick her up this morning from the hands of PumpandDump? I hear that he overnighted her, and planned to cover her this morning. What is your famous staying again "the bull market that started in 2002 is not over yet". If you liked her at 1402, you must love her today at a lower price. Load the truck :D

Have a good trading day everybody, and I will see you the end of the day.

#24     Apr 29, 2008
  5. I closed my position. I will stay on the sideline for the time being

#25     Apr 29, 2008
  6. nicely done pump

#26     Apr 29, 2008
  7. NDX is at 1931.5 at 1.33PM. Who is going short?

#27     Apr 29, 2008
  8. bh_prop

bh_prop

Mullets who will be fleeced by further pre-Fed short covering

#28     Apr 29, 2008
  9. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Pretty good call!

#29     Apr 29, 2008
  10. Was there a call made somewhere?

#30     Apr 29, 2008