12:28PM: Is She Tired of Bulls and Ready to Hug the Violent Bears?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Market does not want to close over 1400

#11     Apr 28, 2008
  2. I'm not covering the fade. Payoff is tomorrow morning on a gap down. Short the overnight futures.

#12     Apr 28, 2008
  3. :)

#13     Apr 28, 2008
  4. I agree with that move :D

#14     Apr 28, 2008
  5. I believe in buying low and selling high though.:)

#15     Apr 28, 2008
  6. piezoe

piezoe

Volume has been pathetic. If there was anything to these "Rallies" the volume would pick up. I know what's going to happen, as do all of you (well, maybe not turder.) I just don't know when. If any of you know when, please let me know.

#16     Apr 28, 2008
  7. Pie,

There is a guy here who will say he knows but wont say it until after the move. He will swear he has proof he just cant show it toy you.

#17     Apr 28, 2008
  8. She decided to stay overnight (Isn't that true Pumpandump?) , and some bulls are Xtra FLATtared that she is doing so. The bill is 2186. The Xtra FLATtered will be glad to pay the 2186. Now everything should be clear to every discernable reader :D

#18     Apr 28, 2008

9. You should know by now whom the Feds are going to back up? It won't be you and your shady pals on the short side and perma bears... With a slight of hand, and some juggling and sheer manipulations they will rocket this SPX turkey into unknown territory and you will stare in the blue skies..

Do you feel lucky punk?

Clint Eastwood.

#19     Apr 28, 2008
  10. The man is already in the green (did you check the tick?), and with a stop below short sale price, no one can touch him. There is a cicle called: the untoucheables.

"Untoucheables": Did clint starr in this one?

#20     Apr 28, 2008